The 80 Best Accomplishment Quotes
Published on 2020-06-21 04:07:00 Category：Best Quotes
1. Your value lies not in status or title, but in the roots of your character and depth of your compassion.
2. A knock down has never been a knockout unless you allow it.
3. If you can't do great things, Mother Teresa used to say, do little things with great love. If you can't do them with great love, do them with a little love. If you can't do them with a little love, do them anyway.Love grows when people serve.
4. If all the world's a stage, I suggest you start performing at your best.
5. Nothing that happens to you was meant to be. The only thing about you that was meant to be is you. Blaze your own trail.
6. Imagine in vibrant, wonderful detail your heart’s desire—a reality only you can envision, an adventure only you can direct.Then cradle your creation. Caress it. Mold it. Coddle it until it comes to life.And when your precious treasure grows so grand as to steal your breath away, set it free for all the world to experience. For that is how you live your dreams.
7. Be a King. Dare to be Different, dare to manifest your greatness.
8. The world is moving so fast these days that the man who says it can't be done is generally interrupted by someone doing it.
9. Don’t simply exist in this world, but grasp life’s potential by the jacket. Dare it to be all it can. Make life historical—a gripping account of accomplishment. Make life a mystery—a challenging, bold adventure. Make life heartfelt—an enduring, poetic romance. Whatever it is you make of your world, live the fairytale.
10. To accomplish great things, we must dream as well as act.
11. Knowledge is very vital in life`s transformation and transition
12. Life always begins with one step outside of your comfort zone.
13. Many people say I'm the best women's soccer player in the world. I don't think so. And because of that, someday I just might be.
14. Let your words glorify God and edify your hearers and then beautify your life.
15. There is no limit to the amount of good you can do if you don't care who gets the credit.
16. Best friends are treasures. Hug them for their caring. Applaud their accomplishments. Laugh with them gratefully.
17. You measure the size of the accomplishment by the obstacles you have to overcome to reach your goals.
18. God wants all man's attention, thoughts and focus to be on Him.
19. Accomplishments don’t erase shame, hatred, cruelty, silence, ignorance, discrimination, low self-esteem or immorality. It covers it up, with a creative version of pride and ego. Only restitution, forgiving yourself and others, compassion, repentance and living with dignity will ever erase the past.
20. The presence of the Lord destroys a life of struggle. You will struggle until you encounter His presence.
21. Everyone that enters through Him is secured and the person shall find pastures for himself. Jesus really cares!
22. God doesn't like it when we ask Him for the smallest things, dare to make your dream so big that He can conveniently fit into it and make your dream come true.
23. You may not attain the highest height with one leap but my dear; you will reach your destination.
24. Don't let any situation intimidate you anymore, don't accept defeat anymore.
25. The greatest victory is the conquest soul.
26. You recreate your world to your taste with God's Word in your mouth.
27. The presence of God is so important in the life of believers. There is abundance of all you need to make your life comfortable in His presence.
28. Don't blow off another's candle for it won't make yours shine brighter.
29. Dominate in your domain; You can do it.
30. Weigh whatever you are about to say; what will it do to your hearer - encouragement, edification, disappointment or fear? What will it do to your life - glorify, edify, beautify or weigh you down? Speak well and things will go well.
31. As Aristotle said, 'Excellence is a habit.' I would say furthermore that excellence is made constant through the feeling that comes right after one has completed a work which he himself finds undeniably awe-inspiring. He only wants to relax until he's ready to renew such a feeling all over again because to him, all else has become absolutely trivial.
32. If you feel obsessed to prove something to the world, then you'd need world attention to be able to prove it.
33. Courage to me is doing something daring, no matter how afraid, insecure, intimidated, alone, unworthy, incapable, ridiculed or whatever other paralyzing emotion you might feel. Courage is taking action.....no matter what. So you're afraid? Be afraid. Be scared silly to the point you're trembling and nauseous, but do it anyway!
34. The choice is yours. Don't let your pronouncements destroy your destiny rather let them build your future up!
35. It is important that when we make a resolution, or establish a goal, that we take the ACTION necessary to accomplish that goal.
36. Do not look down with disdain on what Christ spent so much to achieve for you.
37. Worship is the marriage of two Spirits - the Spirit of God and the Spirit of man.
38. Dare to be different. Represent your maker well and you will forever abide in the beautiful embrace of his loving arms.
39. He is the only option for better living.
40. Integrity is a powerful force, keeping you alive to others long after you’ve left their presence.
41. It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
42. It doesn't matter how great your shoes are if you don't accomplish anything in them.
43. Your words are powerful so what you say goes a long way to either establish or destroy you; this is why you should say things that God has said concerning you, not things that situations or circumstances say.
44. Satisfaction in life doesn't jump on you, you work for it, you earn it. You will not sit in a place, fold your hands and expect to be satisfied with life.
45. An intelligent woman is a goldmine! She has the ability to learn, reason and understand things better and faster than her contemporaries. She is competent, alert and can reason out stuffs easily.
46. Yes, all you need do is to change your orientation and have faith in the Lord Jesus Christ that He can make you whole, change your status, and add value to your destiny.
47. Men love women who are courageous for it means they can go all the way with him in his pursuit of his good dreams and intentions.
48. An average man is egoistic, proud and has strong self esteem. They always require partners who massage their ego not those who will drag their ego to the mud.
49. When we are connected to the source, we will not be afraid of any task set before us.
50. To be successful, one has to be one of three bees - the queen bee, the hardest working bee, or the bee that does not fit in.
51. One of the great achievements of science has been, if not to make it impossible for intelligent people to be religious, then at least to make it possible for them not to be religious. We should not retreat from this accomplishment.
52. Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity.
53. Your decision not to join the crowd may be what God is waiting for to grant you revelation on how to deliver your family, your country, business, profession or even your church!
54. Now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turnin' goldAnd like the sky my soul is also turnin'Turnin' from the past, at last and all I've left behind
55. Don't die without fulfilling your purpose.
56. FOCUS = Follow On Course Until Successful.
57. We cannot prevail by our own might or strength, we need to plug on to the source of our strength so that we will remain resourceful always.
58. A confident woman wears a smile and has this air of comfortability and pleasantness about her.
59. God is never tired of bringing the sun out every morning, taking it in the evenings and bringing out the moon.
60. It's no use saying, "We are doing our best."You have got to succeed in doing what is necessary.
61. God is not a thief. That which steals, kills and destroys is the devil - not God!
62. So early in my life, I had learned that if you want something, you had better make some noise.
63. The harder you fall, the heavier your heart; the heavier your heart, the stronger you climb; the stronger you climb, the higher your pedestal.
64. Create your world with God's Word in your mouth just say it and it will be accomplished!
65. God rewards every act of obedience to His Will.
66. Man is like a bride unto God. God is jealous when man veers away from Him.
67. When a man finds this kind of woman, he will go all out for her knowing that she will not be a letdown.
68. You are not permitted to suffer what others suffer, you are not permitted to fail or die young.
69. Words are directed to your personalities namely; - God, your hearers, devil and yourself.
70. Your mouth is not given to you for feeding alone; it is given to you to programme events and circumstance around you.
71. Don`t allow ignorance to further enslave your destiny.
72. Don't call yourself discouraged anymore;it's no longer your name.
73. Another way of remaining in intimacy with God is by remaining in His presence.
74. You don't need to go running from pillar to post looking for what God looks like.
75. Let me lose everything on earth and the world beyond, but let me not lose what I'm craving for, let it be that i died on the way than retreating from getting it.
76. So cheer up Beloved; for your God is able, He is the maker of all things.
77. I am unique...I play by a different set of rules; I am not intimidated by anything.
78. The wise do not buy into other people’s perceptions of who they are and what they are capable of. Instead, they bypass a person’s public persona and see who they are in their highest expression. When you see actions taken with integrity, instead of words only, you will then know a soul’s worth.
79. The Prince came to give life unto those whose lives were almost being snuffed out by the devil via the cares of this world.
80. Life will be a whole lot better if we understand what our salvation in Christ means.
Prev : 10 Guys Quotes How you feel
Next : 10 Best Fold Quotes