The 8 Truck Quotes That Will Speak To Your Heart
Published on 2020-06-02 20:06:00 Category：Best Quotes
1. Grandpa always used to make me ride in the bed of his pickup truck, so he could keep up his conversations with the 100-pound sack of manure he kept buckled up in the passenger seat. Grandpa said all they ever talked about was grass, but I know Grandpa used to do a little flirting, too.
2. When you have seen as much of life as I have, you will not underestimate the power of obsessive love.
3. Why do we mortals wonder if it is through 'human chaos' or through 'divine perfection' when the world guides us to some magical event? In either case, is not the result the same? Is the result not 'divine perfection?
4. You looove me. (holds out arms) You love me this much.
5. My kitchen sink has no truck attached. My love needs a waterproof suitcase in these Days of Desert and Dessert. Who are you going to come running to when the Ice Cream Man melts?
6. Other crack teams get bat boomerangs and wall-climbing powers; we get Aquatruck.
7. Falling for him would be like cliff diving. It would be either the most exhilarating thing that ever happened to me or the stupidest mistake I’d ever make.
8. I still haven't found the humor in getting hit by a cement truck. My knees still hurt when I think about it, so no jokes about that yet.
Prev : 10 Best Crisis Quotes