The 70 Best Lettinggo Quotes
Published on 2020-07-11 16:03:00 Category：Best Quotes
1. Are you going to allow the world around you to change while you remain stagnant? Make this the time you throw away old habits that have hindered your happiness and success and finally allow your greatest self to flourish.
2. You'll never be able to let him go. You'll always feel wrong about being with me.
3. Follow your heart. It will lead you to where you need to be.
4. What's the difference?"You ask meThe difference is, a smile touches my lipsWhen I remember both the memory of you entering my lifeAnd the memory of you leaving my life
5. Love is never supposed to hurt. Love is supposed to heal, to be your haven from misery, to make living fucking worthwhile.
6. There ain't no way you can hold onto something that wants to go, you understand? You can only love what you got while you got it.
7. Never rearrange your life in order to meet Mr. Darcy half way. If he couldn’t see your worth at the moment you met then he won’t two years later. May the halls of Pemberly be filled with his regrets and your life filled with thankfulness because of this revelation.
8. Last night I lost the world, and gained the universe.
9. If you spend your time hoping someone will suffer the consequences for what they did to your heart, then you're allowing them to hurt you a second time in your mind.
10. We are all teachers, we all have knowledge and experiences that can teach others.
11. Letting him goThere is a particular kind of suffering to be experienced when you love something greater than yourself. A tender sacrifice. Like the pained silence felt in the lost song of a mermaid; or the bent and broken feet of a dancing ballerina. It is in every considered step I am taking in the opposite direction of you.
12. Every woman that finally figured out her worth, has picked up her suitcases of pride and boarded a flight to freedom, which landed in the valley of change.
13. If you want to move on, you actually have to make the decision to move on. It won't happen automatically. You have to say, "I deserve better than this and no longer am I going to let this get the better of me", and then take the necessary action to move on with your life.
14. Letting go doesn't mean that you don't care about someone anymore. It's just realizing that the only person you really have control over is yourself.
15. If you truly want to be respected by people you love, you must prove to them that you can survive without them.
16. You will find that it is necessary to let things go; simply for the reason that they are heavy. So let them go, let go of them. I tie no weights to my ankles.
17. If you want to forget something or someone, never hate it, or never hate him/her. Everything and everyone that you hate is engraved upon your heart; if you want to let go of something, if you want to forget, you cannot hate.
18. I just wanted to tell you that I understand if you go. It’s okay if you have to leave us. It’s okay if you want to stop fighting.
19. Hope may be the thing that pulls you forward, may be the thing that keeps you going, but that it's dangerous, that it's painful and risky, that it's making a dare in the world and when has the world ever let us win a dare?
20. I had turned away from the picture and was going back to the world where events move, men change, light flickers, life flows in a clear stream, no matter whether over mud or over stones.
21. Simplify your life. You don't grow spiritual, you shrink spiritual.
22. Renew, release, let go. Yesterday’s gone. There’s nothing you can do to bring it back. You can’t “should’ve” done something. You can only DO something. Renew yourself. Release that attachment. Today is a new day!
23. Love as a concrete foundation for an authentically functional civilization requires the around-the-clock labors of forgiveness. Without it, Love fails, Friendship fails, Intelligence fails, Humanity: fails.
24. Your attachment to unhealthy people and bad habits, which offer you no real control, is why you’re spiritually dying and living a life out of balance.
25. Sometimes the door closes on a relationship, not because we failed but because something bigger than us says this no longer fits our life. So, lock the door, shed a tear, turn around and look for the new door that's opened. It's a sign that you're no longer that person you were, it's time to change into who you are. It's going to be okay.
26. No matter how much suffering you went through, you never wanted to let go of those memories.
27. When you leave,weary of me,without a word I shall gently let you go.
28. You must learn to let go. Release the stress. You were never in control anyway.
29. The only real battle in life is between hanging on and letting go.
30. The most difficult aspect of moving on is accepting that the other person already did.
31. Incredible change happens in your life when you decide to take control of what you do have power over instead of craving control over what you don't.
32. One of the most beneficial and valuable gifts we can give to ourselves in this life: is allowing ourselves to be surprised! It is okay if life surprises you. Its a good thing!
33. Sometimes the strongest thing you will ever do will be to let go of someone. It will be painful, you will suffer guilt, and you will second-guess yourself, but for your own sanity and quality of life, there will come a time where you hand them to God, with your love, and trust Him to be who and what He is. May our Lord comfort you.
34. The difficulties and challenges in your life are the lessons you need to learn to grow and development.
35. It's time, Perry". He let her go. She took a step back, taking in his face one last time. His green eyes. The bend in his nose and the scars on his cheek. All the tiny inperfections that made him beautiful. Without a word, she turned and made her way downhill.
36. The beautiful journey of today can only begin when we learn to let go of yesterday.
37. Love is forgiving, accepting, moving on, embracing, and all encompassing. And if you’re not doing that for yourself, you cannot do that with anyone else.
38. The lesson will always repeat itself, unless you see yourself as the problem--not others.
39. Failures and mistakes are lessons to be learned from. They are opportunities for growth.
40. One of the simplest ways to stay happy is letting go of the things that makes you sad.
41. Sometimes the hardest part isn't letting go but rather learning to start over.
42. One of the best times for figuring out who you are & what you really want out of life? Right after a break-up.
43. You will evolve past certain people. Let yourself.
44. The truth was, he now belonged only to my past, and it was time I begin to accept it, as much as it hurt to do so.
45. Cry. Forgive. Learn. Move on. Let your tears water the seeds of your future happiness.
46. Your past karma is what you found difficult or challenging in this life. To heal your past karma you would need to learn your life lessons for this life.
47. Your time is way too valuable to be wasting on people that can't accept who you are.
48. I'm guilty of giving people more chances than they deserve but when I'm done, I'm done.
49. True regret is knowing you missed your only opportunity to be simply a good friend to someone that was exactly like you.
50. Sometimes letting go is simply changing the labels you place on an event. Looking at the same event with fresh eyes.
51. The truth is, unless you let go, unless you forgive yourself, unless you forgive the situation, unless you realize that the situation is over, you cannot move forward.
52. A Plan B life can be just as good or better than a Plan A life. You just have to let go of that first dream and realize that God has already written the first chapter of the new life that awaits you. All you have to do is start reading!
53. The greatest step towards a life of simplicity is to learn to let go.
54. Don't doubt yourself, that's what haters are for.
55. If you want to fly on the sky, you need to leave the earth. If you want to move forward, you need to let go the past that drags you down.
56. If people refuse to look at you in a new light and they can only see you for what you were, only see you for the mistakes you've made, if they don't realize that you are not your mistakes, then they have to go.
57. If he can't handle you at your worst then he does not deserve you at your best. Real love means seeing beyond the words spoken out of pain, and instead seeing a person's soul.
58. because some thingssometimesaren't ours to hold,but just beautiful to listen to.
59. Live your life, sing your song. Not full of expectations. Not for the ovations. But for the joy of it.
60. To love everyone unconditionally does not mean to give everyone your unconditional time. Sometimes, to love completely, we must never see someone again. This, too, is love. This is giving someone the freedom to exist and be happy, even if it must be without you.
61. A grateful mindset can set you free from the prison of disempowerment and the shackles of misery.
62. Your heart’s strength is measured by how hard it holds on. Your self worth and faith is measured by finally letting go. However, your peace is measured by how long you don’t look back.
63. Sometimes it takes a heartbreak to shake us awake & help us see we are worth so much more than we're settling for.
64. The more you go with the flow of life and surrender the outcome to God, and the less you seek constant clarity, the more you will find that fabulous things start to show up in your life.
65. We can't be afraid of change. You may feel very secure in the pond that you are in, but if you never venture out of it, you will never know that there is such a thing as an ocean, a sea. Holding onto something that is good for you now, may be the very reason why you don't have something better.
66. Even on my weakest daysI get a little bit stronger
67. No boundary or barrier surrounds the heart of a person that loves their self and others.
68. When you look at the past without God’s eyes, you subject yourself to deception. The past no longer exists and God doesn’t linger there. However, Satan will show you whatever you want to see and believe, so you will be trapped in an emotion that cannot communicate truth, beyond what you want to remember.
69. It is important that we forgive ourselves for making mistakes. We need to learn from our errors and move on.
70. Hide yourself in God, so when a man wants to find you he will have to go there first.
Prev : 25 of the Internet Quotes