The 7 Best Contact Quotes
Published on 2020-06-12 20:04:00 Category：Best Quotes
1. People don't always want to be with people. It gets tiring.
2. Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it."[Thoughts from Places: The Tour, Nerdfighteria Wiki, January 17, 2012]
3. I held her gaze as I held her in my arms. With all that holding I couldn’t hold on to the moment, and it slipped past me into the lonely past.
4. Only love interests me, and I am only in contact with things that revolve around love.
5. Tweeting is talking into the abyss, filling a void in your life by avoiding real human contact.
6. It's very, very dangerous to lose contact with living nature.
7. Last weekend I went out of my comfort zone to go hang out with people I’d only heard about, and I met one new person who turned out to be a very valuable contact. I should try networking at my family reunions more often, because that’s how I finally met my dad.