The 64 Beginning Quotes and Sayings to Show Appreciation
Published on 2020-06-22 12:07:00 Category：Best Quotes
1. In the beginning..when ray and day hadn't yet come into existence at all, there was a kind of radiance that illuminates universe. That radiance is the light of knowledge and goodness. That radiance will persistently and consistently shines brightly even after all the stars and moons in this vast universe died out.
2. Let every dawn be to you as the beginning of life, and every setting sun be to you as its close.
3. Laughter is not at all a bad beginning for a friendship, and it is far the best ending for one.
4. A Plan B life can be just as good or better than a Plan A life. You just have to let go of that first dream and realize that God has already written the first chapter of the new life that awaits you. All you have to do is start reading!
5. The chemistry of love is something which is extremely extremely unbelievable. This is something we have planned for more than two years, so I hope that we are going to start in the beginning of next year.
6. The 'Course in Miracles' says one day you will realize that death is not the punishment but the reward. And it says that birth is not the beginning of life but a continuation. And physical death is not the end of life but a continuation.
7. I think we all suffer from acute blindness at times. Life is a constant journey of trying to open your eyes. I'm just beginning my journey, and my eyes aren't fully open yet.
8. The most important thing is this: to sacrifice what you are now for what you can become tomorrow.
9. Laughter is not a bad beginning for a friendship, and it is the best ending for one.
10. What's the difference?"You ask meThe difference is, a smile touches my lipsWhen I remember both the memory of you entering my lifeAnd the memory of you leaving my life
11. Here is just the beginning of a list of skills that exam results cannot possibly hope to reflect: interpersonal skills, the ability to entertain, how articulate we are as speakers, our ability to work as part of a team, the ability to deal with challenges and invention.
12. Nothing is predestined. The obstacles of your past can become the gateways that lead to new beginnings.
13. Consciousness is very personal like happiness, sadness, or awareness. You can only feel it and you cannot see it. It does not follow any quantum rules. It has no weight or dimension and does not occupy any space. Consciousness has no beginning and no end.
14. At the beginning of the new century, it is the common aspiration of the peoples of the two countries to deepen mutual understanding, enhance trust, develop friendship and strengthen cooperation.
15. At the beginning and at the end of love, the two lovers are embarrassed to find themselves alone.
16. May Light always surround you;Hope kindle and rebound you.May your Hurts turn to Healing;Your Heart embrace Feeling.May Wounds become Wisdom;Every Kindness a Prism.May Laughter infect you;Your Passion resurrect you.May Goodness inspire your Deepest Desires.Through all that you Reach For, May your arms Never Tire.
17. Isn't it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet?
18. From all of our beginnings, we keep reliving the Garden story.
19. No, this is not the beginning of a new chapter in my life; this is the beginning of a new book! That first book is already closed, ended, and tossed into the seas; this new book is newly opened, has just begun! Look, it is the first page! And it is a beautiful one!
20. Your heart’s strength is measured by how hard it holds on. Your self worth and faith is measured by finally letting go. However, your peace is measured by how long you don’t look back.
21. I haven't deliberately set out to play the blonde bombshell in my movies. In fact, it's probably been quite the opposite. After the success of The Mask, I wasn't offered all that many blonde bombshell parts, to be honest. I think people believed from the beginning that I could actually walk and talk at the same time.
22. New Year - a new chapter, new verse, or just the same old story ? Ultimately we write it. The choice is ours.
23. A bridge of silver wings stretches from the dead ashes of an unforgiving nightmareto the jeweled vision of a life started anew.
24. Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.
25. The only real battle in life is between hanging on and letting go.
26. Anybody with a sense of humor is going to put on my album and laugh from beginning to end.
27. I should have no objection to go over the same life from its beginning to the end: requesting only the advantage authors have, of correcting in a second edition the faults of the first.
28. Fear is to begin with the end in mind. There is no end. Life is eternal. Live life knowing that the end was your past, and the future is only full of beautiful beginnings through an eternity built around God’s love.
29. There hasn't been any art yet. Art is just beginning.
30. We can live forever even with an impactful shorter-life.
31. Since the beginning, Native Peoples lived a life of being in harmony with all that surrounds us.
32. Since the very beginning, Emeril's had a sense of humor about me calling him names and poking fun at him.
33. When someone you love says goodbye you can stare long and hard at the door they closed and forget to see all the doors God has open in front of you.
34. As long as I am breathing, in my eyes, I am just beginning.
35. If you start in the pit of despair with these profane, awful things, even a glimmer of hope or awareness is going to occur that's much brighter coming from this dark, awful beginning.
36. Have you ever seen the dawn? Not a dawn groggy with lack of sleep or hectic with mindless obligations and you about to rush off on an early adventure or business, but full of deep silence and absolute clarity of perception? A dawning which you truly observe, degree by degree. It is the most amazing moment of birth. And more than anything it can spur you to action. Have a burning day.
37. I think of art, at its most significant, as a DEW line, a Distant Early Warning system that can always be relied on to tell the old culture what is beginning to happen to it.
38. One of the best times for figuring out who you are & what you really want out of life? Right after a break-up.
39. When you reach the end of what you should know, you will be at the beginning of what you should sense.
40. We should remember that saying 'I love you' is only a beginning. We need to say it, we need to mean it, and most importantly we need consistently to show it. We need to both express and demonstrate love.
41. A story has no beginning or end: arbitrarily one chooses that moment of experience from which to look back or from which to look ahead.
42. Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if they were going to be dead by midnight. Extend to them all the care, kindness and understanding you can muster, and do it with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again.
43. God is going to send you someone that will rescue you. Then one day you will rescue them in return and together your story will rescue others. He has always been a God of rescues and a maker of warrior’s for his grace. You only need to believe that you are part of something greater than you know.
44. Life is complex. You don't have any person who is nice from the beginning until the end. You don't always have the notion of redemption. The bad people don't always pay.
45. The battle you are going through is not fueled by the words or actions of others; it is fueled by the mind that gives it importance.
46. There are no coincidences in life. What person that wandered in and out of your life was there for some purpose, even if they caused you harm. Sometimes, it doesn’t make sense the short periods of time we get with people, or the outcomes from their choices. However, if you turn it over to God he promises that you will see the big picture in the hereafter. Nothing is too small to be a mistake.
47. Winners were not born winners; they learnt and practiced how to win and they have it! Everyone who gives a great testimony about his/her life begins with a beginning that was "inadequate"until something happened... an a breakthrough became evident!
48. According to the Buddha's teaching the beginning of the life-stream of living beings is unthinkable. THe believer in the creation of life by God may be astonished at this reply. But if you were to ask him 'What is the beginning of God?' he would answer without hesitation 'God has no beginning', and he is not astonished at his own reply.
49. Now I've gone for too longLiving like I'm not aliveSo I'm going to start over tonightBeginning with you and I
50. the nurse smiled and patted my arm. “Don’t give up yet. Sometimes when we think God has written The End, what he really means is The Beginning.
51. Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.
52. Remember tonight... for it is the beginning of always
53. If you want to know my story, you have to go back to the beginning. Not the beginning-beginning, but about nine months later. You see, I was born as a poor farm boy. Believe it or not, my parents were so poor that they didn’t even own a farm. Nope. Instead, they had to live in a small apartment in the city.
54. Realize that if a door closed, it’s because what was behind it wasn’t meant for you.
55. Sometimes people walk into plays by accident - they don't even know what they're looking at; they just think to give it a chance. That can be the beginning of a long friendship.
56. After every storm, there is a rainbow. If you have eyes, you will find it. If you have wisdom, you will create it. If you have love for yourself and others, you won’t need it.
57. There is no tomorrow and there was no yesterday; if you truly want to accomplish your goals you must engulf yourself in today.
58. Death isn't the end, it's the beginning.
59. Accomplishments don’t erase shame, hatred, cruelty, silence, ignorance, discrimination, low self-esteem or immorality. It covers it up, with a creative version of pride and ego. Only restitution, forgiving yourself and others, compassion, repentance and living with dignity will ever erase the past.
60. Every woman that finally figured out her worth, has picked up her suitcases of pride and boarded a flight to freedom, which landed in the valley of change.
61. Sometimes... Reason and Love are met with a violent ignorance that even what's right gets lost. Our heart bleeds, but when does the blood shed end and the healing begin?
62. Begin, be bold, and venture to be wise.
63. The chief beauty about timeis that you cannot waste it in advance.The next year, the next day, the next hour are lying ready for you,as perfect, as unspoiled,as if you had never wasted or misapplieda single moment in all your life.You can turn over a new leaf every hourif you choose.
64. As the earth dies your spirit will bloom; as the world fades your soul will rise and glisten. Amongst the dehydrated crevices of a desert earth you will stumble upon your diamonds; in between the dry skulls and cracked bones you will find your sapphires.
Next : 50 History Quotes