The 6 Yellow Quotes
Published on 2020-06-17 00:04:00 Category：Best Quotes
1. The scent of honeysuckle on a Florida spring night always reminds me of her. The memories of us bloom yellow in my mind.
2. I had an interview once with some German journalist—some horrible, ugly woman. It was in the early days after the communists—maybe a week after—and she wore a yellow sweater that was kind of see-through. She had huge tits and a huge black bra, and she said to me, ‘It’s impolite; remove your glasses.’ I said, ‘Do I ask you to remove your bra?
3. Yellow flowers are like physical manifestations of sunlight. I’m growing a garden of sunglasses just to help save eyesight and make the world a little bit cooler.
4. That point in the sky where yellow meets blue, that’s a handshake I want to see at a #networking event. Sunglasses sold separately.
5. I had a dream about you. I said green was blue and yellow, and you said green was yellow and blue. You were like that with everything I said, taking the exact opposite stance, yet completely agreeing with me. That’s how I knew you loved me.
6. Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot, others transform a yellow spot into the sun.