The 52 Best Effort Quotes to Explore and Share
Published on 2020-06-15 04:04:00 Category：Best Quotes
1. To like many people spontaneously and without effort is perhaps the greatest of all sources of personal happiness.
2. Success is dependent on effort.
3. It is not given to us to know what difference we can make, and perhaps we can make no difference at all. But that is no reason not to make the attempt,"said Saliman quietly. "The Light shines more brightly in the darkness.
4. When you give your mind, body, and heart the message that you are worth the effort of being conscious, miraculous things start to happen.
5. It's not about perfect. It's about effort. And when you bring that effort every single day, that's where transformation happens. That's how change occurs.
6. People die all the time. Life is a lot more fragile than we think. So you should treat others in a way that leaves no regrets. Fairly, and if possible, sincerely. It's too easy not to make the effort, then weep and wring your hands after the person dies.
7. Who you are tomorrow begins with what you do today.
8. My success is the team's success. It's one of those things to a certain degree that it's effort and ability but also how I benefit from what my teammates do, and then it is up to me to perform.
9. The month of November makes me feel that life is passing more quickly. In an effort to slow it down, I try to fill the hours more meaningfully.
10. Much effort, much prosperity.
11. The labours of men of genius, however erroneously directed, scarcely ever fail in ultimately turning to the solid advantage of mankind.
12. Art is man's constant effort to create for himself a different order of reality from that which is given to him.
13. A focused Mind is a result Of a little Effort To tell Your Distractions To sleep for A couple of hours While you are at WORK.
14. Success is almost totally dependent upon drive and persistence. The extra energy required to make another effort or try another approach is the secret of winning.
15. Art is the unceasing effort to compete with the beauty of flowers - and never succeeding.
16. All the effort in the world won't matter if you're not inspired.
17. No matter our talent, we all know in the midnight of our souls that 90 percent of what we do is less than our best.
18. A little more persistence, a little more effort, and what seemed hopeless failure may turn to glorious success.
19. Sometimes being happy takes effort. Invest time and energy in yourself and your happiness.
20. I think a lot of humor is about distracting yourself. Pretend you're not trying to make it funny. Because for some reason the effort to be funny smells like sulphur in our culture.
21. He is beginning to master wisdom when he tries to learn how not to try.
22. Great art is never produced for its own sake. It is too difficult to be worth the effort.
23. Success is the sum of small efforts - repeated day in and day out.
24. But I have found that in the simple act of living with hope, and in the daily effort to have a positive impact in the world, the days I do have are made all the more meaningful and precious. And for that I am grateful.
25. No one succeeds without effort... Those who succeed owe their success to perseverance.
26. Art is the symbol of the two noblest human efforts: to construct and to refrain from destruction.
27. We can all agree that government can't solve the obesity crisis alone. It's an ongoing issue that will require a collaborative effort across private and public sectors if we want to see some long-term success.
28. Success is peace of mind, which is a direct result of self-satisfaction in knowing you made the effort to become the best of which you are capable.
29. In the game of life, we all receive a set of variables and limitations in the field of play. We can either focus on the lack thereof or empower ourselves to create better realities with the pieces we play the game with.
30. Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
31. Do not let your good ideas to spend your brain energy, do it with all the effort because the shadow of the success can become a reality only with hard work.
32. Not every difficult and dangerous thing is suitable for training, but only that which is conducive to success in achieving the object of our effort.
33. It's no use saying, "We are doing our best."You have got to succeed in doing what is necessary.
34. There is no force like success, and that is why the individual makes all effort to surround himself throughout life with the evidence of it; as of the individual, so should it be of the nation.
35. A concerted effort to preserve our heritage is a vital link to our cultural, educational, aesthetic, inspirational, and economic legacies - all of the things that quite literally make us who we are.
36. I swear, the best things come to me by accident! Or should I say, effortless destiny?
37. To be an artist includes much; one must possess many gifts - absolute gifts - which have not been acquired by one's own effort. And, moreover, to succeed, the artist much possess the courageous soul.
38. Achievement is not always success, while reputed failure often is. It is honest endeavor, persistent effort to do the best possible under any and all circumstances.
39. Determination, effort, and practice are rewarded with success.
40. Very few people possess true artistic ability. It is therefore both unseemly and unproductive to irritate the situation by making an effort. If you have a burning, restless urge to write or paint, simply eat something sweet and the feeling will pass.
41. Nu mai trăim un prezent placid, ci suntem prinși cu toții în efortul de a ne pregăti permanent pentru viitor.
42. I make love like the 13th floor is the 14th floor of a hotel. I give it that little extra that takes it to a whole new level.
43. Do not do what you cannot continue to deliver.For, remember, the world wants to see a continuity of delivery of set standards...!
44. Be true to the game, because the game will be true to you. If you try to shortcut the game, then the game will shortcut you. If you put forth the effort, good things will be bestowed upon you. That's truly about the game, and in some ways that's about life too.
45. Loving others always costs us something and requires effort. And you have to decide to do it on purpose. You can't wait for a feeling to motivate you.
46. How many a man has thrown up his hands at a time when a little more effort, a little more patience would have achieved success.
47. The master of the garden is the one who waters it, trims the branches, plants the seeds, and pulls the weeds. If you merely stroll through the garden, you are but an acolyte.
48. Never give up. It's like breathing—once you quit, your flame dies letting total darkness extinguish every last gasp of hope. You can't do that. You must continue taking in even the shallowest of breaths, continue putting forth even the smallest of efforts to sustain your dreams. Don't ever, ever, ever give up.
49. I think 'Heroes of Cosplay' will show a lot of the positive things, like how much effort it takes to make a costume. These people on the show aren't taking shortcuts. As long as that effort gets through to the viewers, we will be inspirational. Then there will be people who watch the show that want to get in and hands-on make outfits.
50. Life is too short to spend in negativity. So I have made a conscious effort to not be where I don't want to be.
51. An excuse becomes an obstacle in your journey to success when it is made in place of your best effort or when it is used as the object of the blame.
52. If you're not gonna go all the way, why go at all?