The 43 Best Origin Quotes That Will Speak To Your Heart
Published on 2020-06-29 00:07:00 Category：Best Quotes
1. Invention, it must be humbly admitted, does not consist in creating out of void but out of chaos.
2. You do not exist to serve the illusion. The illusion exists to serve you.
3. If you simply try to tell the truth (without caring twopence how often it has been told before) you will, nine times out of ten, become original without every having noticed it.
4. One does not have to be a philosopher to be a successful artist, but he does have to be an artist to be a successful philosopher. His nature is to view the world in an unpredictable albeit useful light.
5. Get off the treadmill of consumption, replication, and mediocrity. Begin lifting the weights of creativity, originality, and success.
6. When most of the greatest individuals in history were misunderstood and you've spent so much of your own adult life misunderstood, you can't help but believe that the majority of people know very little worth knowing.
7. Me and Katy look adorkable in extraterrestrialhighway shirts. You would just look stupid. You can thank me later.
8. Books serve to show a man that those original thoughts of his aren't very new after all.
9. Once conform, once do what other people do because they do it, and a lethargy steals over all the finer nerves and faculties of the soul. She becomes all outer show and inward emptiness; dull, callous, and indifferent.
10. Webster’s—the original high definition entertainment.
11. Instead of a Lemonade Stand, I should open up a “You know what I can’t stand?” Stand. I’ll sell rants in small, medium, and large.
12. An original idea. That can't be too hard. The library must be full of them.
13. We do not have to be ashamed of what we are. As sentient beings we have wonderful backgrounds. These backgrounds may not be particularly enlightened or peaceful or intelligent. Nevertheless, we have soil good enough to cultivate; we can plant anything in it.
14. Immature poets imitate; mature poets steal.
15. Solitude is the soil in which genius is planted, creativity grows, and legends bloom; faith in oneself is the rain that cultivates a hero to endure the storm, and bare the genesis of a new world, a new forest.
16. Because even among contrarians, I’m a contrarian. But all of this is just words of bronze, third place rhetoric. What do I really mean when I say we want to shock society into awareness? Do we mean we want more originality and individuality? Less TV, more reading, writing, actual thinking? Less sheep, more shepherd pie? Yes, yes, and a little more pie, please. Oh, and some more sweet tea, too
17. Our novice runs the risk of failure without additional traits: a strong inclination toward originality, a taste for research, and a desire to experience the incomparable gratification associated with the act of discovery itself.
18. You are one thing only. You are a Divine Being. An all-powerful Creator. You are a Deity in jeans and a t-shirt, and within you dwells the infinite wisdom of the ages and the sacred creative force of All that is, will be and ever was.
19. You can't be a rebel without the scars that come with it. Truth is, some days scars are just as ugly as they are beautiful.
20. Animals do it largely for the REPRODUCTION, but so-called Social Animals (People) do it regularly thinking that it will give them SATISFACTION.
21. An original writer is not one who imitates nobody, but one whom nobody can imitate.
22. In order to share one's true brilliance one initially has to risk looking like a fool: genius is like a wheel that spins so fast, it at first glance appears to be sitting still.
23. [I]t was with a good end in mind – that of acquiring the knowledge of good and evil – that Eve allowed herself to be carried away and eat the forbidden fruit. But Adam was not moved by this desire for knowledge, but simply by greed: he ate it because he heard Eve say it tasted good.
24. Every man has a specific skill, whether it is discovered or not, that more readily and naturally comes to him than it would to another, and his own should be sought and polished. He excels best in his niche - originality loses its authenticity in one's efforts to obtain originality.
25. The whole war between the atheist and the theist comes down to this: the atheist believes a 'what' created the universe; the theist believes a 'who' created the universe.
26. I refuse to believe that Hendrix had the last possessed hand,that Joplin had the last drunken throat,that Morrison had the last enlightened mind.
27. originality and a feeling of one's own dignity are achieved only through work and struggle.
28. I'd rather be interesting, original, & unique then follow the pack. Revel in who you truly are & be liberated!
29. Curiosity is the origin of knowledge. Experience is the origin of wisdom.
30. By the way, if you get mad at your Mac laptop and wonder who designed this demonic device, notice the manufacturer's icon on top: an apple with a bite out of it.
31. Dream your dream; and realize that you are more than just the dreamer, you are the point of origin for its reality.
32. Once we got over the origin story, we could really delve deeper into their lives and characters and angst. So this movie actually has more heart, more humor.
33. You are the point of origin for everything in your world: you set the standard for yourself.
34. When you're the only sane person, you look like the only insane person.
35. The action of a soulful person covertly makes many people brave and bold without the need for them to be advised or told.
36. At the end of time I want my art to stand up and my soul to bow down.
37. A winner is not someone who wins. It's someone who tries and isn't afraid to lose.
38. Wilderness gave us knowledge. Wilderness made us human. We came from here. Perhaps that is why so many of us feel a strong bond to this land called Serengeti; it is the land of our youth.
39. Anymore, no one's mind is their own.
40. All novels are sequels; influence is bliss.
41. A person feels the pain in judicious proportion to the sensitive nature cherished in own world; otherwise there is enough fun, happiness, enjoyment and pleasure in life.
42. The cosmos is within us. We are made of star-stuff. We are a way for the universe to know itself.
43. Create with the heart; build with the mind.