The 40 Forgiven Quotes
Published on 2020-05-26 01:23:29 Category：Best Quotes
1. To be angry is easy, but to forgive is hard. That's why to love is easy, and to love is hard. I try to be so hard that I'm soft, like a liquid rock, fluid and forgiving, but unmovable in my resolve.
2. Forgive everyone. Forgive every misery and misfortune with love.
3. The creation of man is evidence for the love of God, the preservation of man is evidence for the patience of God, and Christ is evidence for the forgiveness of God. It is when we are wrapped up in our own little peeves that we begin to displace His benevolence with malevolence.
4. Accept love with love, but never forget to forgive hate with love.
5. To forgive is to be free from past resentment to welcome the dawn of peace.
6. Always forgive, but never forget, else you will be a prisoner of your own hatred, and doomed to repeat your mistakes forever.
7. Your friends can be double-edged knife thy can either nurture you or destroy you. Choose them Wisely......
8. I used to think how lucky she was to have me, but now I realize that’s backwards. A spirit of gratitude yields patience, love, and forgiveness.
9. Life doesn’t get easier or more forgiving, we get stronger and more resilient.
10. The best punishment for an enemy is forgiveness.
11. To be convinced in our hearts that we have forgiveness of sins and peace with God by grace alone is the hardest thing.
12. God is the ultimate judge of what is truly in our souls. But we are requiered to forgive everyone.
13. Love is forgiving, accepting, moving on, embracing, and all encompassing. And if you’re not doing that for yourself, you cannot do that with anyone else.
14. There is nothing noble about suffering except the love and forgiveness with which we meet it. Many believe that if they are suffering they are closer to God, but I have met very few who could keep their heart open to their suffering enough for that to be true. (124)
15. Forgiveness is healing—everything is energy—thoughts create—we are all connected—what you resist persists—true love never dies—the soul’s immortality is the only true immortality—
16. We will not be able to find peace if our minds are burning with the fires of resentment. Let us forgive and forget to create peace.
17. Forgiveness is the most compassionate way toward the peace.
18. In the bible it says you have to forgive seventy times seven. I want you all to know, I'm keeping a chart.
19. Love, kindness, compassion, and forgiveness are the secrets of all peace and happiness.
20. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
21. They's a heap more to God's will than death, disapoint-ment, and like thet. Hit's God's will for us to be good and do good, love one another, be forgivin'..."He laughed. "I reckon I ain't very forgivin', son. I can forgive a fool, but I ain't inner-rested in coddlin' hypocrites. Well anyhow, folks who think God's will jest has to do with sufferin' and dyin', they done missed the whole point.
22. Be a vessel of forgiveness and kindness in order to be a fountain of peace.
23. To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless.
24. I look in the mirror through the eyes of the child that was me.
25. (on forgiveness) Didn't he and I stand together before an all seeing God convicted of the same murder? For I had murdered him with my heart and my tongue.
26. We must develop and maintain the capacity to forgive. He who is devoid of the power to forgive is devoid of the power to love. There is some good in the worst of us and some evil in the best of us. When we discover this, we are less prone to hate our enemies.
27. What you cant forget... God cant remember!
28. Truth is beauty
29. Love hard--forgive harder.
30. Forgiveness is the name of love practiced among people who love poorly. The hard truth is that all people love poorly. We need to forgive and be forgiven every day, every hour increasingly. That is the great work of love among the fellowship of the weak that is the human family.
31. Forgiveness is created by the restitution of the abuser; of the wrongdoer. It is not something to be squeeeeeezed out of the victim in a further act of conscience-corrupting abuse.
32. I am planting a tree in this bomb crater to remind us that in the midst of death, there is life... and hope.
33. Each person you meetis an aspect of yourself,clamoring for love.
34. Forgiveness is a process of accepting the past and welcoming the mysterious beauty of the future.
35. Love like rain, can nourish from above, drenching couples with a soaking joy. But sometimes under the angry heat of life, love dries on the surface and must nourish from below, tending to its roots keeping itself alive.
36. You will be at your best forever, Even now you have good moments. Occasional glimpses of your heavenly self. When you change your baby's diaper, forgive your boss's temper, tolerate your spouse's moodiness, you display traces of saintliness.
37. Reputation is what others think of us; character is what God knows of us. When you have spent what feels like eternity trying to repair a few moments of time that destroyed the view others once had of you then you must ask yourself if you have the problem or is it really them? God doesn’t make us try so hard, only enemies do.
38. We are preaching hope, standing on the bones of the past.
39. Knowing that you are completely forgiven destroys the power of sin in your life.
40. Find someone who loves you enough to forgive you for all of your mistakes.
Next : 6 Best Secondchances Quotes