The 40 Attribute Quotes to Help You
Published on 2020-06-28 04:05:00 Category：Best Quotes
1. I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love.
2. Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.
3. This life’s hard, but it’s harder if you’re stupid.
4. And as Voltaire, one of our nation’s Founding Fathers, once said, “I do not agree with what you have to say, but at your death I’ll defend what you rightfully should have said.
5. Affliction is often that thing which prepares an ordinary person for some sort of an extraordinary destiny.
6. A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
7. Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, it's at the end of your arm, as you get older, remember you have another hand: The first is to help yourself, the second is to help others.
8. Well-behaved women seldom make history.
9. Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it.Boldness has genius, power and magic in it!
10. Names and attributes must be accommodated to the essence of things, and not the essence to the names, since things come first and names afterwards.
11. Perfect is the enemy of good.
12. If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
13. My Best Friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read.
14. The covers of this book are too far apart.
15. When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on
16. Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!
17. To kind of go through life not caring is a spectacular attribute. It's one I wish I had.
18. Enjoy life. There's plenty of time to be dead.
19. There is no limit to the amount of good you can do if you don't care who gets the credit.
20. Do one thing every day that scares you.
21. Atheism is more than just the knowledge that gods do not exist, and that religion is either a mistake or a fraud. Atheism is an attitude, a frame of mind that looks at the world objectively, fearlessly, always trying to understand all things as a part of nature.
22. Man created God in his image: intolerant, sexist, homophobic and violent.
23. A man convinced against his will Is of the same opinion still
24. If you can make a woman laugh, you can make her do anything.
25. It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.
26. I think that my biggest attribute to any success that I have had is hard work. There really is no substitute for working hard.
27. Future is one of the wildest experiences that you will ever have.
28. You can safely assume you've created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do.
29. There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.
30. Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
31. Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.
32. A little knowledge is a dangerous thing. So is a lot.
33. You can't buy happiness
34. A philosopher is a blind man in a dark room looking for a black cat that isn't there. A theologian is the man who finds it.
35. I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer
36. Creativity is knowing how to hide your sources
37. Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.
38. Drink your tea slowly and reverently, as if it is the axis on which the world earth revolves - slowly, evenly, without rushing toward the future.
39. Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
40. Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift of God, which is why we call it the present.
Prev : 6 Painter Quotes