The 35 Best Cum Quotes
Published on 2020-07-12 00:05:00 Category：Best Quotes
1. I've learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our disposition and not on our circumstances.
2. Stop counting your losses and start counting your blessings. Only then will you discover that losses are always easier to point out and count than blessings. And that your blessings will always outnumber your losses, for they are truly immeasurable.
3. Sometimes your light shines so bright that it blinds people from seeing who you really are.
4. Its a mathematical fact that two negatives make a positive so even under adverse circumstances think positively.
5. Her name badge read: Hello! My name is DIE, DEMIGOD SCUM!
6. Abhorrence towards bitter circumstances and attachment towards sweet ones is the nature of agnan (ignorance of the self). Bitter and sweet will not exist if agnan (ignorance of the self) leaves.
7. listen: there’s a hellof a good universe next door; let’s go
8. Faithfulness imparts God's reason for all circumstances. No matter what the world says, losing is no longer an option.
9. The best laid schemes o' mice an' men gang aft agley.
10. Women particularly should concern themselves with peace because men by nature are more foolhardy and headstrong, and their overwhelming desire to avenge themselves prevents them from foreseeing the resulting dangers and terrors of war. But woman by nature is more gentle and circumspect. Therefore, if she has sufficient will and wisdom she can provide the best possible means to pacify man.
11. Your current circumstances are part of your redemption story He is writing.
12. I think instead [of happiness] we should be working for contentment... an inner sense of fulfillment that's relatively independent of external circumstances.
13. To witness miracles unfold in your experience, count your blessings and be thankful. Perceived small blessings accumulate to be the most powerful.
14. Stop blaming outside circumstances for your inside chaos.
15. Pain is such a useful thing. It corrects us when we're wrong. It shapes our character. It teaches us that we're alive.
16. Even the smallest shift in perspective can bring about the greatest healing.
17. Do not dilute the truth of your potential. We often convince ourselves that we cannot change, that we cannot overcome the circumstances of our lives. That is simply not true. You have been blessed with immeasurable power to make positive changes in your life. But you can't just wish it, you can't just hope it, you can't just want it... you have to LIVE it, BE it, DO it.
18. I skimmed the pond scum with a spoon like broth in a soup bowl. Why does everything have to remind me of her?
19. If you were born with the ability to change someone’s perspective or emotions, never waste that gift. It is one of the most powerful gifts God can give—the ability to influence.
20. At any given moment, your circumstances can change. You may not be where you want to be right now. You may not even be doing what you prefer to do. But, if you change your way of thinking and realize that you have all the opportunities available to you just like each one of us. You can begin to focus on what you want to achieve and make it happen
21. Sometimes loneliness makes the loudest noise.
22. Insider trading is a serious crime. Do you know what the penalty for doing it is? Nothing, if you’re a member of Congress.
23. Dawn is meant for Lovers. And so is dusk and anytime in between. Count me in. And out. In, out, in, out, and I just came, I saw, I conked out.-Amanda Mosher and Jarod Kintz
24. Happiness has to do with your mindset, not with outside circumstance.
25. There are so many things in this world. If we put it in short (succinctly), then what will remain? The ‘pure Soul’ and ‘circumstances’. Moreover, to disperse is the nature of circumstances. Therefore, the Pure Soul will not have to tell them to go away.
26. To fast track your business and become the Roger Bannister of personal branding, be a connector, accumulator, accelerator and facilitator of relationships.
27. The way I define happiness is being the creator of your experience, choosing to take pleasure in what you have, right now, regardless of the circumstances, while being the best you that you can be.
28. Circumstances can change through worldly knowledge (ignorance of the self, the Soul) and also through (true) knowledge (realization of the self). With ignorance, circumstances will bring entanglements and with (true) knowledge, circumstances will bring solutions. (True) Knowledge itself changes circumstances. Is God likely to come down and do so?
29. twice I have lived forever in a smile
30. Pure Soul and circumstances; there are only these two; but the disturbance of egoism does not allow it to be at peace.
31. Today is a new day. Don't let your history interfere with your destiny! Let today be the day you stop being a victim of your circumstances and start taking action towards the life you want. You have the power and the time to shape your life. Break free from the poisonous victim mentality and embrace the truth of your greatness. You were not meant for a mundane or mediocre life!
32. Hope is the power of being cheerful in circumstances that we know to be desperate.
33. Once you start recognizing the truth of your story, finish the story. It happened but you're still here, you're still capable, powerful, you're not your circumstance. It happened and you made it through. You're still fully equipped with every single tool you need to fulfill your purpose.
34. The greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances.
35. IT IS BY CHOICE AND NOT BY CHANCES THAT WE CHANGE OUR CIRCUMSTANCES.