The 31 Beyou Quotes
Published on 2020-06-25 20:06:00 Category：Best Quotes
1. Just be yourself, there is no one better.
2. You have a unique gift to offer this world. Be true to yourself, be kind to yourself, read and learn about everything that interests you and keep away from people who bring you down. When you treat yourself kindly and respect the uniqueness of those around you, you will be giving this world an amazing gift... YOU!
3. Everyone has a sense of humor. If you don't laugh at jokes, you probably laugh at opinions.
4. Never dull your shine for somebody else.
5. Dig deep and empower yourself today. Stand in your inner strength. Be uniquely you.
6. Rule your mind or it will rule you.
7. You don't need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are!
8. Every morning when I wake up, I experience an exquisite joy —the joy of being Salvador Dalí— and I ask myself in rapture: What wonderful things is this Salvador Dalí going to accomplish today?
9. Control Your Own Destiny or Someone Else Will
10. You cannot change what you are, only what you do.
11. Be one with yourself and revel in eternal bliss.
12. Why escape your intended purpose by copying and trying to be someone else? You will discover who you were meant to be only after you have shown confidence being yourself.
13. About all you can do in life is be who you are. Some people will love you for you. Most will love you for what you can do for them, and some won't like you at all.
14. I can be changed by what happens to me. But I refuse to be reduced by it.(Popular misquote of "You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them.")
15. If you end up with a boring miserable life because you listened to your mom, your dad, your teacher, your priest, or some guy on television telling you how to do your shit, then you deserve it.
16. Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.
17. I know I'm not going to be in your head all the time. But once you know me, I'll be forever in your heart.
18. Don't let others box you into their idea of what they think you should be. A confined identity is a miserable way to exist. Be you and live free. Trust that in living true to yourself, you will attract people that support and love you, just as you are.
19. Be unique! Be yourself!
20. The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don't let them put you in that position.
21. You know that we've got a few problems we need to talk through before we get married.""I'm not getting rid of Pooh.""See, there you go being antagonistic. Marriage means learning to compromise.""I didn't say I wouldn't compromise. I promise to take the ribbon out of her topknot before you walk her.
22. Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
23. Let yourself be drawn by the stronger pull of that which you truly love.
24. The pressures on gay teens can be overwhelming--to keep secrets, tell lies, deny who you are, and try to be who you're not. Remember: you are special and worth being cared about, loved, and accepted just as you are. Never, ever let anyone convince you otherwise.
25. Never complain, never explain. Resist the temptation to defend yourself or make excuses.
26. Decide what you want to be....Pay the Price ...And be what you want to be.
27. Do your own thing on your own terms and get what you came here for
28. There is nothing more awful, insulting, and depressing than banality.
29. There is nothing more rare, nor more beautiful, than a woman being unapologetically herself; comfortable in her perfect imperfection. To me, that is the true essence of beauty.
30. I find the best way to love someone is not to change them, but instead, help them reveal the greatest version of themselves.
31. Make the most of yourself....for that is all there is of you.