The 31 Best Helping Quotes
Published on 2020-05-22 15:17:45 Category：Best Quotes
1. When I see that humanity is suffering, it tears my heart. I cry, and then I extend my hand to help heal my heart.
2. Doing nothing for others is the undoing of ourselves.
3. The most intriguing people you will encounter in this life are the people who had insights about you, that you didn't know about yourself.
4. If you're not making someone else's life better, then you're wasting your time. Your life will become better by making other lives better.
5. Beauty is not who you are on the outside, it is the wisdom and time you gave away to save another struggling soul, like you.
6. I don't want to live in the kind of world where we don't look out for each other. Not just the people that are close to us, but anybody who needs a helping hand. I cant change the way anybody else thinks, or what they choose to do, but I can do my bit.
7. Mean girls go far in high school. Kind women go far in LIFE.
8. I find the best way to love someone is not to change them, but instead, help them reveal the greatest version of themselves.
9. I like video games, but they're really violent. I'd like to play a video game where you help the people who were shot in all the other games. It'd be called 'Really Busy Hospital.
10. Hide yourself in God, so when a man wants to find you he will have to go there first.
11. Anybody who succeeds is helping people. The secret to success is find a need and fill it; find a hurt and heal it; find a problem and solve it.
12. You can't save everybody. In fact, there are days when I think you can't save anyone. Each person has to save himself first, then you can move in and help. I have found this philosophy does not work during a gun battle, or a knife fight either. Outside of that it works just fine.
13. The barrier during self-improvement is not so much that we hate learning, rather we hate being taught. To learn entails that the knowledge was achieved on one's own accord - it feels great - but to be taught often leaves a feeling of inferiority. Thus it takes a bit of determination and a lot of humility in order for one to fully develop.
14. Every single time you help somebody stand up you are helping humanity rise.
15. The entire life we have has it's real meaning in giving! He who least knows the real value of giving that can leave a distinctive footprint least knows what the essence of life is about
16. Those who are happiest are those who do the most for others.
17. The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.
18. The pretty ones are usually unhappy. They expect everyone to be enamored of their beauty. How can a person be content when their happiness lies in someone else's hands, ready to be crushed at any moment? Ordinary-looking people are far superior, because they are forced to actually work hard to achieve their goals, instead of expecting people to fall all over themselves to help them.
19. Every game is winnable if you change your mind about what the prize should be and your perspective about the players at the table.
20. The lesson will always repeat itself, unless you see yourself as the problem--not others.
21. The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.
22. Love is not patronizing and charity isn't about pity, it is about love. Charity and love are the same -- with charity you give love, so don't just give money but reach out your hand instead.
23. There is nothing more beautiful than someone who goes out of their way to make life beautiful for others.
24. This life is for loving, sharing, learning, smiling, caring, forgiving, laughing, hugging, helping, dancing, wondering, healing, and even more loving. I choose to live life this way. I want to live my life in such a way that when I get out of bed in the morning, the devil says, 'aw shit, he's up!
25. If you’re in the luckiest one per cent of humanity, you owe it to the rest of humanity to think about the other 99 per cent.
26. When we give cheerfully and accept gratefully, everyone is blessed.
27. Success is attaining your dream while helping others to benefit from that dream materializing.
28. A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal.
29. Good works is giving to the poor and the helpless, but divine works is showing them their worth to the One who matters.
30. It is literally true that you can succeed best and quickest by helping others to succeed.
31. Helping others is the secret sauce to a happy life.
Prev : None