The 29 Inspirationallove Quotes
Published on 2020-06-30 04:08:00 Category：Best Quotes
1. She was free in her wildness. She was a wanderess, a drop of free water. She belonged to no man and to no city
2. Don't marry a rich man. Marry a good man. He will spend his life trying to keep you happy. No rich man can buy that!
3. we are not leaving anyone behind we have to stick togheter in order to stay safe.
4. ... it’s a blessed thing to love and feel loved in return.
5. The excitement of dreams coming true is beyond the description of words.
6. In this world, it is too common for people to search for someone to lose themselves in. But I am already lost. I will look for someone to find myself in.
7. Something ought to be said for those who see beyond what most cannot, and this most precious opportunity happens the moment when ones personal value begins blossoming its perfect absolute."-Steven Cuoco
8. You only need one man to love you. But him to love you free like a wildfire, crazy like the moon, always like tomorrow, sudden like an inhale and overcoming like the tides. Only one man and all of this.
9. You can talk with someone for years, everyday, and still, it won't mean as much as what you can have when you sit in front of someone, not saying a word, yet you feel that person with your heart, you feel like you have known the person for forever.... connections are made with the heart, not the tongue.
10. You can run away from yourself so often, and so much, just because the broken pieces of you cut your feet too deeply if you stay around for too long. But then what if someone were to come along and pick up those pieces for you? Then you wouldn't have to run away from yourself anymore. You could stop running. If someone sees you as something worth staying with— maybe you'll stay with yourself, too.
11. I don't look for love. Love looks for me.""Why?""Because it needs me. Because I'm not afraid of it.
12. If I am to be fallen into love, I will. And if as a result I will appear to be stupid, disillusioned, and of poor judgment, I will. And I would be damned if I cared what other people think. For I would rather be thought of as all of these things, than not love. If in loving, I become the naked woman on the horse, I will ride that horse with my head held high. This is my spirit. I am unbreakable.
13. Even the smallest shift in perspective can bring about the greatest healing.
14. Does he treat you with respect at all times? That's the first question. The second question is, if he is the exact same person twenty years from now that he is today, would you still want to marry him? And finally, does he inspire to be a better person? You find someone you can answer yes to all three, then you've found a good man.
15. She didn't belong anywhere and she never really belonged to anyone. And everyone else belonged somewhere and to someone. People thought she was too wonderful. But she only wanted to belong to someone. People always thought she was too wonderful to belong to them or that something too wonderful would hurt too much to lose. And that's why she liked him-- because he just thought she was crazy.
16. When I touched her body,I believed she was God.In the curves of her formI found the birth of Man,the creation of the world,and the origin of all life.
17. If people are going to be allowed to say "we love you"and "I love you", they'd better have the backbone to prove it. Love isn't just a word.
18. Before, I wanted to say: "I found love!"But now, I want to say: "I found a person. And he belongs to me and I belong to him.
19. I have learned that you can go anywhere you want to go and do anything you want to do and buy all the things that you want to buy and meet all the people that you want to meet and learn all the things that you desire to learn and if you do all these things but are not madly in love: you have still not begun to live.
20. For some people, “the point of no return” begins at the very moment their souls become aware of each others’ existence.
21. I don't understand dating.. and the other things that people do.. all I know is that you ought to find the one you recognize. The one who gives you four arms, four legs, four eyes, and has the other half of your heart. There's only one of those, so what are all the other things for? Like dating?
22. The only thing that will ever make me fall in love is: if I fall in love.
23. I Am In Love With Myself, With My Heart.
24. Sometimes the things that are felt the most are expressed between two souls over the distance and over time...where no words abide. And others may speak freely, live with one another freely, express themselves freely– just like everyone else, but then there is you... you have no words for proof of reassurance, no tokens of professed love, but you have something. Something worth keeping.
25. Maybe we shouldn't be looking for love. Maybe we should be looking for a person. Because maybe you can find love in a person, but not have that person. So if you look for love, what you will find is love. But if you want to belong to someone, and you want someone to belong to you, you should look for a person.
26. You can see the whole entire world in the eyes of a person who knows how to simply stand there and take all of it into him but then you can look into the eyes of someone else and the whole entire world goes away and all that's left is you.
27. Love is like a good cake; you never know when it's coming, but you'd better eat it when it does!
28. Thus is the nature of love: that you must use it! A love unused is not love! If it is something that sits on the shelf that you don't know what to do with, it is not true to the nature of love! Use love!
29. Falling in love is very real, but I used to shake my head when people talked about soul mates, poor deluded individuals grasping at some supernatural ideal not intended for mortals but sounded pretty in a poetry book. Then, we met, and everything changed, the cynic has become the converted, the sceptic, an ardent zealot.
Next : 6 Legend Quotes