The 25 Present Quotes and Sayings to Show Appreciation
Published on 2020-06-27 20:04:00 Category：Best Quotes
1. Witness also that when we talk about literature, we do so in the present tense. When we speak of the dead, we are not so kind.
2. To some education is just a bore; to most education is food for the brain and enrichment for the present and future.
3. THE FOUR HEAVENLY FOUNTAINSLaugh, I tell youAnd you will turn backThe hands of time.Smile, I tell youAnd you will reflectThe face of the divine.Sing, I tell youAnd all the angels will sing with you!Cry, I tell youAnd the reflections found in your pool of tears -Will remind you of the lessons of today and yesterdayTo guide you through the fears of tomorrow.
4. Nu mai trăim un prezent placid, ci suntem prinși cu toții în efortul de a ne pregăti permanent pentru viitor.
5. My ex-girlfriend was exquisite, while my current girlfriend is merely quisite. The ex always makes the past seem more excellent than the present.
6. Life happened in the past. Life will happen in the future, but life is happening at this moment. Live in this moment. Seize this moment!
7. I wrapped your birthday present in carpet, because I bought you a floor. It’s so you have something other than me to walk all over.
8. When we hear some beautiful piece of Mozart or admire a wonderful building, we suddenly become present in ourselves. That's unusual nowadays because dishevelment and distraction have become an art form.
9. Your Presentation is Your Capability.
10. Solitude is not something you must hope for in the future. Rather, it is a deepening of the present, and unless you look for it in the present you will never find it.
11. To show you I love you, I bought you an antique watch. You can tell it's old because it doesn't even work. I got a great deal on it.
12. Each day is a giftTo embrace and welcome
13. I shall not dwell in the past...I shall not dread the present...I shall not fear the Future...For as Long as I live...I shall only think of success.
14. The lesson will always repeat itself, unless you see yourself as the problem--not others.
15. The past attracts me, the present frightens me, because the future is death.
16. Past, I am letting you go. Future, I will see you tomorrow. Present, I love you, live in you, celebrate you, and will never let you go.
17. Sometimes you wish the world would be a better place and sometimes you wish the world was a better place. Only the great understanding of the difference of the time between the past and present moment will make it a better place.
18. I'm a humor writer, so I don't always present myself in the best light.
19. I hope I may have succeeded in presenting to you, however imperfectly, the currents of thought due to the work of the immortal Darwin which have helped to make anthropology what it is at the present time.
20. In my opinion, there are two things that can absolutely not be carried to the screen: the realistic presentation of the sexual act and praying to God.
21. It is more substantial to represent a purpose, rather than just a title.
22. Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start.
23. I use two yards of wrapping paper per one inch of present. Luckily I gave you the gift of love, so I was able to wrap it in tinfoil. Uncover before reheating.
24. No amount of regretting can change the past, and no amount of worrying can change the future.
25. Your hand can seize today, but not tomorrow; and thoughts of your tomorrow are nothing but desire. Don’t waste this breath, if your heart isn’t crazy, since "the rest of your life"won’t last forever.
Next : 6 Painter Quotes