The 16 Colors Quotes That Will Speak To Your Heart
Published on 2020-07-05 08:06:00 Category：Best Quotes
1. I tried to make my life colorful with basic colors Red, Green and Blue....... ohh god... my perfection in blending made it white !!! now again confused…. should go with :( or :)
2. I had a dream about you. Our relationship faded from red to white, and somewhere in the middle, in the pink zone, I told you I loved you and you returned it. However, at white, our relationship went black and I sought red in the arms of another woman.
3. NOT UNTIL I MET YOUNot until I felt your sunshine,Did I realize that I had been in the shade.Not until I saw all your colors,Did I realize that mine had faded.Not until I heard your dreams,Did I realize that I was still sleeping.And not until I experienced my life with you,Did I realize that I was barelyBreathing.
4. Love may make you feel blue, love may make you feel green, and sometimes love may even make you feel turquoise or teal. Depression and envy get all the pretty shades of description, and I love that, but in a pink/purple kind of way.
5. The pianokeys are black and whitebut they sound like a million colors in your mind
6. Our love will blend together like turquoise is blue and green. There’s no depression or envy when both blur into one.
7. Embrace your diverse, prismatic colors! They make you uniquely you!
8. The first stab of love is like a sunset, a blaze of color -- oranges, pearly pinks, vibrant purples...
9. When red fights with white, pink is always the winner. Let that be a lesson in love.
10. I had a dream about you. I said green was blue and yellow, and you said green was yellow and blue. You were like that with everything I said, taking the exact opposite stance, yet completely agreeing with me. That’s how I knew you loved me.
11. Black and white are the colors of photography. To me they symbolize the alternatives of hope and despair to which mankind is forever subjected.
12. One day I decided that I was beautiful, and so I carried out my life as if I was a beautiful girl. I wear colors that I really like, I wear makeup that makes me feel pretty, and it really helps. It doesn't have anything to do with how the world perceives you. What matters is what you see.
13. My teacher asked my favorite color. ... I said ‘Rainbow’.... and I was punished to stand out of my class.
14. Nothing Stay Forever""Nature’s first green is gold,"Her hardest hue to hold."Her early leaf’s a flower;"But only so an hour."Then leaf subsides to leaf."So Eden sank to grief,"So dawn goes down today."Nothing gold can stay.-- Robert Frost
15. We got into an argument over the color of love. I said it was pink, and he said it was red. So you see, I had no other choice but to stab him.
16. The sunset produces flower clouds in a garden in the sky, and while there is still light you can see a heavenly representation of my love for you.The sunrise produces rays that light up the world like your eyes do when you're with me. They shimmer and I can see the stars in your eyes that gleam from your soul.-Jarod Kintz and Karen Quan