The 13 Best Egg Quotes to Explore and Share
Published on 2020-07-05 04:05:00 Category：Best Quotes
1. Peanut butter and jelly is like the older, more serious brother to egg salad sandwich. I’m an only child, so I eat both with incredible sadness.
2. Francis Bacon has the most delicious last name ever, followed closely by Johnny Scrambledeggs. I make love like those two guys make breakfast out of family reunions.
3. I like my relationships like I like my eggs. Over easy.
4. The internet is a knowledge omelet. Sometimes I just want the purity of scrambled eggs that only a book can provide.
5. You will never gain anyone's approval by begging for it. When you stand confident in your own worth, respect follows.
6. The only walls that exist are those you have placed in your mind. And whatever obstacles you conceive, exist only because you have forgotten what you have already achieved.
7. Everyone is the other and no one is himself.
8. I’m glad scrambled eggs don’t have lips, because when I’m grinning over a hearty breakfast, it would really freak me out to see my breakfast grinning back. I’ve eaten a man for less than that.
9. Sick of lame ducks, use Cosmic Ordering and your ducks will lay golden eggs.
10. wonder what day god created the egg' 'how should we know? we should not question. our stay on earth is not for long. let us rejoice and believe and give thanks'. 'eat a egg
11. Not every hen lay eggs. Not every hen that lays eggs gets them hatched. Not everyone born with greatness becomes as such. Go, hatch your eggs.
12. I had eggs for breakfast. I ate them off the hood of a politician’s car, after I threw them there.
13. None but ourselves can free our minds.
Prev : 21 Best Alex Quotes