The 12 Pastor Quotes to Help You
Published on 2020-06-14 16:04:00 Category：Best Quotes
1. Let the world know what you live for...not what you fall for!
2. A young child is a leader to an elderly person once his purpose has a faithful, sincere and trustworthy influence on people. Leadership is not restricted to position and age; it is self-made and influencial. Everyone has this self-leadership quality.
3. Self-leaders are still true leaders even if they have no known followers. True leaders inspire by the influence of their characters and general self-made brands. Leadership is defined by the virtues of one's behaviour.
4. The irony is that while God doesn’t need us but still wants us, we desperately need God but don’t really want Him most of the time.
5. Moving forward implies MOTION when in all actuality it may be simply standing STILL and seeing the salvation of the Lord.
6. Fear is to begin with the end in mind. There is no end. Life is eternal. Live life knowing that the end was your past, and the future is only full of beautiful beginnings through an eternity built around God’s love.
7. The most intriguing people you will encounter in this life are the people who had insights about you, that you didn't know about yourself.
8. Being the light of the world is about being a broken, exploding, scarred star and shining a light of hope and inspiration to everyone around you.
9. Self-leaders do not look for followers because they are busily pursuing their influencial dreams that followers will trace and ask for. Followers look for influence and that can be obtained from self-leaders.
10. The concept of leadership is abused by people who think a person becomes a leader when he grows grey hair, put into a position and expected to function. Everyone has a leadership potential carried within in a specific area of his or purpose. Leadership is universal and built on trust.
11. If you were born with the ability to change someone’s perspective or emotions, never waste that gift. It is one of the most powerful gifts God can give—the ability to influence.
12. You can be in your room and lead people. Just develop your potentials and publicize them and you will see people looking for your product. That is influence; self-made leaders do not look for followers. Followers look for them.
Prev : 6+ Scream Quotes