TOP 49 12rulesforsuccess Quotes to Explore and Share
Published on 2020-06-28 08:11:00 Category：Best Quotes
1. Just identify the very first physical action you need to take, and do it.
2. The only test is what you see when you look in a mirror.
3. It is action that creates motivation.
4. Athletes who are able to stay completely focused in pursuit of their dreams are the ones that are most likely to become champions.
5. If you are able to focus unswervingly on your goals, then all that you desire will become yours.
6. Compete like you cannot fail.
7. Although you can’t go back in time and alter your natural level of potential, you can determine how much of that ability you tap into, exploit and develop for the future.
8. For many, lack of achievement is more a consequence of fear of taking a chance and getting uncomfortable.
9. Trust in your own beliefs or succumb to the influence of others’.
10. These are the people who will encourage you to go after your dreams and will inspire you to succeed. Stick to them like a barnacle to a rock.
11. It is never about who is right or wrong, it is about what is best.
12. Success is virulent. Once you get the bug then it’s in you.
13. The thrust of continuous action is the firewood which fuels motivation.
14. There are three types of people in this world. Firstly, there are people who make things happen. Then there are people who watch things happen. Lastly, there are people who ask, what happened? Which do you want to be?
15. To think is good. To obsess is bad.
16. The way forward is to stop pestering yourself for answers and let it, the creative part of your mind, come up with the solution when the time is right.
17. Invest your energy in the things you can control.
18. It is one thing to know what should be done, it is another to do it.
19. Success is a decision, not a gift.
20. A mind filled with negative thoughts makes you feel miserable and inadequate and will lead to failure after failure no matter how hard you try to succeed.
21. Too often, people get stuck in a state of over-thinking, the result is that they never reach a decision.
22. Your current apathy is simply your soul telling you that it is confused.
23. See it first in your mind, then become it.
24. The sprint is like life ... blink and you miss it.
25. Share your aspirations only with those who will support you, not those who will respond with doubt or lack of interest.
26. Look for solutions, instead of being difficult; be more thoughtful, instead of allowing anger to burn you out. Look at things from a different perspective, embrace change, look out for opportunities and you will feel much more in control.
27. If obstacles are large, jump higher.
28. Mix with positive-minded people as a means to tap into your unexploited potential.
29. The first step is the most important. It is the most crucial and the most effective as it will initiate the direction you have chosen.
30. You have to create your self-belief by going to your core to find the probable reasons for the negativity in you, and then demolish them.
31. If not now, when?
32. See it, feel it, trust it!
33. Tell me your thinking, and I’ll tell you what your life looks like.
34. If you want to continue to be the best in the world, then you have to train and compete like you are second best in the world.
35. Nothing could be any worse than having to turn to your friends, your colleagues and your loved ones and say –‘I gave up too soon’.
36. To deliver your own personal maximum, you’ll realise there are no shortcuts; if you want to be a champion it is all about rolling your sleeves up and getting stuck in.
37. It is true to say that the secret of a winning formula is the ability to accept that there is a vast area of unexploited potential beyond what you currently perceive to be your maximum.
38. Act like a champion, and then become one.
39. If you have positive energy you will always attract positive outcomes.
40. The challenge for you is to decide not what is important, but what is most important and then focus your attention on that.
41. Every time a champion makes a decision they have a chance to learn something new, regardless of the outcome.
42. Do you want to know what one of the secrets to achieving all of your goals is? You’ve got to be committed.
43. Success is simply never giving in to failure - either in mind or body.
44. The people and successes in your life mirror your beliefs.
45. If you decide not to take action, you are going to fail, and even if you do take action, if you can’t keep up your motivation, you will simply end up back where you started.
46. If you remain static and wait for success to come to you it will certainly not happen.
47. If not you, who?
48. When you think a positive thought, you become positive.
49. Like everything in life, it is not what happens to you but how you respond to it that counts.