TOP 35 Healing Quotes That Will Speak To Your Heart
Published on 2020-06-15 08:05:00 Category：Best Quotes
1. Oh what a wonderful soul so bright inside you. Got power to heal the sun’s broken heart, power to restore the moon’s vision too.
2. Where humanitysowed faith, hope, and unity, joy’s garden blossomed.
3. Everybody’s damaged. It’s just a question of how badly, and whether you’re healing or still bleeding.
4. The best writing speaks when the heart whispers.
5. I know that your soul is on life support and that you feel lost and like you’re completely spinning out of control, but you’re finding yourself — here, tonight… even in this darkness.
6. Be the energy you want others to absorb.
7. For there are two kinds of forgiveness in the world: the one you practice because everything really is all right, and what went before is mended. The other kind of forgiveness you practice because someone needs desperately to be forgiven, or because you need just as badly to forgive them, for a heart can grab hold of old wounds and go sour as milk over them.
8. Polarity exists so that we may discover the truth beyond this world of duality, which is the ultimate purpose of life.
9. Love, Mercy, and Grace, sisters all, attend your wounds of silence and hope.
10. So often survivors have had their experiences denied, trivialized, or distorted. Writing is an important avenue for healing because it gives you the opportunity to define your own reality. You can say: This did happen to me. It was that bad. It was the fault & responsibility of the adult. I was—and am—innocent.” The Courage to Heal by Ellen Bass & Laura Davis
11. Love one another and help others to rise to the higher levels, simply by pouring out love. Love is infectious and the greatest healing energy.
12. I’ve grown up defined by this desperate, undeniable, ‘can’t breathe’ kind of space inside of myself and I’m afraid that the diagnosis is fatal.
13. Humor is healing.
14. If ever I was running, it was towards you.
15. I feel a resurgence of my 6-year-old self… that little warrior, goddess of a girl reminding me of who I was when I was little, before the world got its hands on me.
16. It’s true that laughter really is cheap medicine. It’s a prescription anyone can afford. And best of all, you can fill it right now.
17. The greatest healing therapy is friendship and love.
18. I’ve always seen this in you, ever since you were a little girl — this hunger to love other people into their highest selves and it’s what has made me irreversibly and just so forever in love with you.
19. And so I wait. I wait for time to heal the pain and raise me to me feet once again - so that I can start a new path, my own path, the one that will make me whole again.
20. Be still in peace and reach your highest peak.
21. You can run away from yourself so often, and so much, just because the broken pieces of you cut your feet too deeply if you stay around for too long. But then what if someone were to come along and pick up those pieces for you? Then you wouldn't have to run away from yourself anymore. You could stop running. If someone sees you as something worth staying with— maybe you'll stay with yourself, too.
22. You didn’t just automatically become a Christian, did you? You weren’t made a Christian by just going to church. Just like you are not made a car by sitting in a garage all day! You have to make a decision.
23. I want to be the best version of myself for anyone who is going to someday walk into my life and need someone to love them beyond reason.
24. Is being burnt a requisite for the making of art? Personally, I don't think it is. But art is poultice for a burn. It is a privilege to have, somewhere within you, a capacity for making something speak from your own seared experience.
25. Something, somewhere, knows what’s best for me and promises to keep sending me people and experiences to light my way as long as I live in gratitude and keep paying attention to the signs.
26. Compassion crowns the soul with its truest victory.
27. Our wounds are often the openings into the best and most beautiful part of us.
28. A daily dose of daydreaming heals the heart, soothes the soul, and strengthens the imagination.
29. Accepting the reality of change gives rise to equanimity.
30. Even when muddy your wings sparkle bright wonders that heal broken worlds.
31. But no matter how much evil I see, I think it’s important for everyone to understand that there is much more light than darkness.
32. For many, the search for Jesus is initiated from experiencing an event in life so powerful, it awakens the dragons of faith; from pain so deep, it calls on the hidden fears of the soul in an effort to survive. For others it means a serious personal life survey that ultimately forces the confrontation with the futility, anesthetics, and despair in their lives.
33. There is a moment in our healing journey when our denial crumbles; we realize our experience and it's continued effects on us won't "just go away". That's our breakthrough moment. It's the sun coming out to warm the seeds of hope so they can grow our personal garden of empowerment.
34. Hearts rebuilt from hope resurrect dreams killed by hate.
35. This life is for loving, sharing, learning, smiling, caring, forgiving, laughing, hugging, helping, dancing, wondering, healing, and even more loving. I choose to live life this way. I want to live my life in such a way that when I get out of bed in the morning, the devil says, 'aw shit, he's up!
Next : The 5 Google Quotes