TOP 29 Clothes Quotes To Keep You Motivated
Published on 2020-06-11 04:04:00 Category：Best Quotes
1. I let coffee drip into my mouth the same way I fall in love—slowly, as I wring out my shirt before going to scrub off the 32-ounce spill. I’m as romantic as a free-refill station that’s out of sugar, cream, and stirring sticks.
2. I’m so shy that if you played “Guess The Mannequin” with me and two mannequins, you’d pick me, because I’m the quiet one. Still, it’s important for me to get out and meet people, even if that means hanging around department stores wearing the latest fashions.
3. I keep water in my pockets, as portable fish tanks. My love letters often get soggy with sentimentality.
4. When you find yourself in hot water, what else can you do but make a spot of tea? I still have a spot of tea on my shirt from yesterday.
5. Sweater, n. Garment worn by child when its mother is feeling chilly.
6. If you convert a shower curtain to a dress, I’ll wear my waterproof dancing shoes. Together we’ll move so fluidly people will line up to get cleansed.
7. I should open up a dry cleaners/pizza parlor. Extra Stain Sauce will be free, but removing it out of your clothes will cost you.
8. String several words together in a sentence and you have a language necklace. My I love you would look great with your favorite red dress.
9. People don't care what I wear or don't wear, and even if I don't wear anything people will cover for me if they know that I care about them.
10. I want everyone to wear what they want and mix it in their own way. That, to me, is what is modern.
11. The woman is the most perfect doll that i have dressed with delight and admiration.
12. The naked truth is the naked truth isn’t naked—it’s wearing see-thru clothing. My duty as a nudist is to let people see I’m transparent.
13. I’ve changed, and she’s changed, but we haven’t changed together. We were in separate dressing rooms the whole time we dated.
14. Women should have nipples on their butts. From a design perspective, I think it would revolutionize the fashion industry.
15. Why?' He asked.'Why what?' What could I say? Noah, despite you being an asshole, or maybe because of it, I'd like to rip off your clothes and have your babies. Don't tell.
16. Logos on designer clothes don't make me feel like I've got a strong personal brand. No clothes make the man. Even wearing no clothes I'm still me.
17. A white wedding dress, once worn, is like the ghost of a moment, trapping feelings of forever into fabric that’s never to be tried on again.
18. There are moments, Jeeves, when one asks oneself, 'Do trousers matter?'""The mood will pass, sir.
19. I was going to change my clothes, but I changed my mind instead.
20. If I had no clothes it’d be winter. If I were naked, it’d be the truth and we could lie together.
21. Lingerie is my next love after clothing; I think it is what is worn underneath that really inspires a woman to feel beautiful in her clothes - that inner, secret glamour.
22. We need houses as we need clothes, architecture stimulates fashion. It’s like hunger and thirst — you need them both.
23. If I saw a hitchhiker wearing a tie-dyed shirt, I’d assume he’s been waiting for a ride since the 1960s. I think that kind of patience is groovy.
24. Mannequin parts disassembled and discombobulated coming together for a good cause—to sell some clothes. That’s what charity is all about.
25. I want my wardrobe to be full of good clothes, so that when I'm deciding what to wear, I don't run out of options. I love shopping!
26. If what you wear says more about who you are then what you say when you speak, then my advice is to keep quiet and wear loud clothing.
27. Fashion is a language that creates itself in clothes to interpret reality.
28. I love new clothes. If everyone could just wear new clothes everyday, I reckon depression wouldn’t exist anymore.
29. I just bought some cargo pants, so I can deliver goods at the speed of a walk. It’s an environmentally friendly #startup.
Next : 16 Hilarious Quotes