TOP 25 Clothing Quotes That Will Speak To Your Heart
Published on 2020-06-05 00:04:00 Category：Best Quotes
1. If you convert a shower curtain to a dress, I’ll wear my waterproof dancing shoes. Together we’ll move so fluidly people will line up to get cleansed.
2. Fashion is a language that creates itself in clothes to interpret reality.
3. Maybe you'll change Abandon all your wicked waysMake amends and start anew againMaybe you'll seeAll the wrongs you did to meAnd start all over, start all over again.Who am i kidding?Now, lets not get overzealous hereYoure always been a huge piece of shitIf i could kill you i wouldBut it's frowned upon in all fifty statesHaving said that, burn in Hell.
4. Sense of humor is important in life, not just in clothing. How boring to live a life in beige.
5. Reinvent new combinations of what you already own. Improvise. Become more creative. Not because you have to, but because you want to. Evolution is the secret for the next step.
6. If I saw a hitchhiker wearing a tie-dyed shirt, I’d assume he’s been waiting for a ride since the 1960s. I think that kind of patience is groovy.
7. Some people grow cotton, while I have a t-shirt farm. The rainy season is when I get the most visitors.
8. I want everyone to wear what they want and mix it in their own way. That, to me, is what is modern.
9. String several words together in a sentence and you have a language necklace. My I love you would look great with your favorite red dress.
10. A white wedding dress, once worn, is like the ghost of a moment, trapping feelings of forever into fabric that’s never to be tried on again.
11. Sweater, n. Garment worn by child when its mother is feeling chilly.
12. The naked truth is the naked truth isn’t naked—it’s wearing see-thru clothing. My duty as a nudist is to let people see I’m transparent.
13. People don't care what I wear or don't wear, and even if I don't wear anything people will cover for me if they know that I care about them.
14. Logos on designer clothes don't make me feel like I've got a strong personal brand. No clothes make the man. Even wearing no clothes I'm still me.
15. If what you wear says more about who you are then what you say when you speak, then my advice is to keep quiet and wear loud clothing.
16. The woman is the most perfect doll that i have dressed with delight and admiration.
17. Women should have nipples on their butts. From a design perspective, I think it would revolutionize the fashion industry.
18. Luxury is the ease of a t-shirt in a very expensive dress.
19. It’s me and you, or me and knitting. Don’t make me choose. Ugh, #love.
20. We need houses as we need clothes, architecture stimulates fashion. It’s like hunger and thirst — you need them both.
21. I should open up a dry cleaners/pizza parlor. Extra Stain Sauce will be free, but removing it out of your clothes will cost you.
22. The elegance is as physical, as moral quality that has nothing common with the clothing. You can see a countrywoman more elegant than one so called elegant woman.
23. I’ve changed, and she’s changed, but we haven’t changed together. We were in separate dressing rooms the whole time we dated.
24. If I had no clothes it’d be winter. If I were naked, it’d be the truth and we could lie together.
25. To be really mediæval one should have no body. To be really modern one should have no soul. To be really Greek one should have no clothes.
Next : 10+ Openness Quotes