TOP 20 Companion Quotes Say it to you
Published on 2020-05-28 16:04:00 Category：Best Quotes
1. Tell your friend that in his death, a part of you dies and goes with him. Wherever he goes, you also go. He will not be alone.
2. Anyone who imagines they can work alone winds up surrounded by nothing but rivals, without companions. The fact is, no one ascends alone.
3. It is an absolute human certainty that no one can know his own beauty or perceive a sense of his own worth until it has been reflected back to him in the mirror of another loving, caring human being.
4. High school will probably be better. I mean, some kids will still be jerks, but it's not so bad if you have at least one good friend. Someone who gets you.
5. Part of me wanted this more than anything else in the world—to have someone to hang out with, be like everyone else for a while. The rest of me screamed to get the hell out of there, not to get sucked in.
6. I know we're not saints or virgins or lunatics; we know all the lust and lavatory jokes, and most of the dirty people; we can catch buses and count our change and cross the roads and talk real sentences. But our innocence goes awfully deep, and our discreditable secret is that we don't know anything at all, and our horrid inner secret is that we don't care that we don't.
7. The companion of an evening, and the companion for life, require very different qualifications.
8. Don Quixote could never manage without his patient servant Sancho Panza.
9. There’s a drive in a lost soul—in one that is searching for acceptance, companionship, belonging, whatever you want to call it. The slightest coincidence ignites a spark that one hopes will lead to something meaningful.
10. When we cannot bear to be alone, it means we do not properly value the only companion we will have from birth to death - ourselves.
11. Death is our constant companion, and it is death that gives each person's life its true meaning.
12. Never have a companion that casts you in the shade.
13. When what you want is a relationship, and not a person, get a dog.
14. Yes, a deep lesson from the postage stamp. It attaches itself to a moveable material, the envelope and gets going. A good relationship keeps you going forward; a bad one keeps you static. Attach yourself to someone who is also going forward and you will also get there.
15. There's a hunger for stories in all of us, adults too. We need stories so much that we're even willing to read bad books to get them, if the good books won't supply them.
16. People leave imprints on our lives, shaping who we become in much the same way that a symbol is pressed into the page of a book to tell you who it comes from. Dogs, however, leave paw prints on our lives and our souls, which are as unique as fingerprints in every way.
17. No man can be called friendless who has God and the companionship of good books.
18. An acquaintance merely enjoys your company, a fair-weather companion flatters when all is well, a true friend has your best interests at heart and the pluck to tell you what you need to hear.
19. People will walk in and walk out of your life, but the one whose footstep made a long lasting impression is the one you should never allow to walk out.
20. People need to be educated so that they can make intelligent moral choices
Prev : 35 Ask Quotes Say it to you
Next : 13 Grandpa Quotes