TOP 15 Picture Quotes
Published on 2020-07-09 04:05:00 Category：Best Quotes
1. If a picture paints a thousand words, then a let a picture inspire a thousand words.
2. A room hung with pictures is a room hung with thoughts.
3. The face is a picture of the mind with the eyes as its interpreter.
4. Taking pictures is savoring life intensely, every hundredth of a second.
5. The last time somebody pointed out that cowboys ride horses, not tricycles, I shot him. Of course, I waited until another gunslinger gunned him down, but nevertheless, I still shot him.
6. Life is painting a picture, not doing a sum.
7. With my pictures, what I hope is that it encourages the reader to imagine more pictures of his own.
8. A picture held us captive. And we could not get outside it, for it lay in our language and language seemed to repeat it to us inexorably.
9. Photograph: a picture painted by the sun without instruction in art.
10. I had turned away from the picture and was going back to the world where events move, men change, light flickers, life flows in a clear stream, no matter whether over mud or over stones.
11. I do not deny that I have made drawings and watercolors of an erotic nature. But they are always works of art. Are there no artists who have done erotic pictures?
12. A picture is worth a thousand words.
13. When I look at my old pictures, all I can see is what I used to be but am no longer. I think: What I can see is what I am not.
14. A picture is a poem without words.
15. A netizen speaks normally about one’s life’s first priority or preference through the profile picture; it’s often the person seen therein, but it could also be the product on which s/he lays the hand on or seen as an inset in this selfish and materialistic world.