TOP 15 Lucky Quotes That Will Speak To Your Heart
Published on 2020-06-20 20:08:00 Category：Best Quotes
1. Anything can be done if you find friends to do it with. The lucky biographers find themselves drawn into a sort of friendship with their subject.
2. If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it.
3. I came to Venice for the first time in 1968 and was lucky enough to make the acquaintanceship, and then the friendship, of two Venetians, Roberta and Franco, who remain my best friends here after almost 50 years.
4. To be successful you have to be lucky, or a little mad, or very talented, or find yourself in a rapid growth field.
5. Fuck it... That's really the attitude that keeps a family together, it's not "we love each other", it's just "fuck it, man.
6. I had the good fortune of speaking with Orson Wells many decades ago and he said 'Success is primarily luck anyway.' And I have been very lucky. Of course, Orson Wells was enormously talented and brilliant - so who am I to argue with him!
7. When I am ready for the opportunity, I get lucky.
8. When I win, it’s because I’m skilled. When I lose, it’s because my opponent is lucky. But when I fall in love, it’s because I’m lucky and she’s skilled.
9. When everything happens to you when you're so young, you're very lucky, but by the same token, you're never going to have that same feeling again. The first time anything happens to you - your first love, your first success - the second one is never the same.
10. I'm lucky in having found the perfect partner to spend my life with.
11. May be its mine bad-luck Or yours not to get me But I still have hope Of being yours
12. When you realize who the good people are in your life, you're so lucky.
13. I think most of the people involved in any art always secretly wonder whether they are really there because they're good or there because they're lucky.
14. I was lucky enough to be fairly quick at understanding what was taught, but unlucky enough not to be really interested in it, so I always got my exams but never had the scholar's love of learning for its own sake.
15. I just consider myself a piece of the puzzle and I'm lucky enough to be asked or invited to the party, if you will. I hope I can bring some laughs and grimaces to the fans.
Next : 10 Guys Quotes How you feel