TOP 10 Wayland Quotes and Sayings to Show Appreciation
Published on 2020-06-06 08:04:00 Category：Best Quotes
1. As it turned out, everyone wanted a doughnut. Jace wanted two.
2. I don't want to be a man,"said Jace. "I want to be an angst-ridden teenager who can't confront his own inner demons and takes it out verbally on other people instead.""Well,"said Luke, "you're doing a fantastic job.
3. That does it,"said Jace. "I'm going to get you a dictionary for Christmas this year.""Why?"Isabelle said."So you can look up 'fun.' I'm not sure you know what it means.
4. Come on guys, you cant fight like this forever""Actually,"Simon said, raising his hand,"I can".Jace made a weird noise and I realized he was trying not to laugh-which by the way, wasn't working.
5. Jace looked as if she had slapped him. "Why are you determined not to believe us?""Because she loves you,"said Valentine.Clary felt the blood drain out of her face.
6. Well, I’m not kissing the mundane,"said Jace. "I’d rather stay down here and rot.""Forever?"said Simon. "Forever’s an awfully long time."Jace raised his eyebrows. "I knew it,"he said. "You want to kiss me, don’t you?
7. A diary with no drawings of me in it? Where are the torrid fantasies? The romance covers?
8. I love you, Clary,"he said without looking at her. He was staring out into the church, at the row of lighted candles, their fold reflected in his eyes. "More than I ever--"He broke off. "God. More than I probably should. You know that, don't you?
9. I can only assume,"said Jace, "that mortal emotions amuse you because you have none of your own.
10. If there were such a thing as terminal literalism, you'd have died in childhood.