9 Selected Best Statistics Quotes To Keep You Motivated
Published on 2020-06-12 12:04:00 Category：Best Quotes
1. Life it is not just a series of calculations and a sum total of statistics, it's about experience, it's about participation, it is something more complex and more interesting than what is obvious.
2. A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic.
3. There are three types of lies -- lies, damn lies, and statistics.
4. I couldn't claim that I was smarter than sixty-five other guys--but the average of sixty-five other guys, certainly!
5. Statistics, likelihoods, and probabilities mean everything to men, nothing to God.
6. Statistically speaking, there is a 65 percent chance that the love of your life is having an affair. Be very suspicious.
7. All statistics have outliers.
8. If your experiment needs a statistician, you need a better experiment.
9. Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns- the ones we don't know we don't know.