9 Consideration Quotes
Published on 2020-07-07 08:03:00 Category：Best Quotes
1. To be a philosopher, just reverse everything you have ever been told...and have a sense of humor doing it.
2. Just when you thought you’d considered all the angles, life goes from a square to a cube. Love should also be 3D.
3. Christ delves far beyond the means of superficiality, not simply because of his immaculate love, but also because he considers the distinct cases of each individual rather than withholding a broadened perception by use of stereotypes.
4. Two types of choices seem to me to have been crucial in tipping the outcomes [of the various societies' histories] towards success or failure: long-term planning and willingness to reconsider core values. On reflection we can also recognize the crucial role of these same two choices for the outcomes of our individual lives.
5. Good works is giving to the poor and the helpless, but divine works is showing them their worth to the One who matters.
6. Today I bent the truth to be kind, and I have no regret, for I am far surer of what is kind than I am of what is true.
7. Those who live as though God sets the rules are not going by their own rules. That is the self-sacrifice, or selflessness, that peace more often than not requires. Those who insist on going by their own rules cannot make that sacrifice. They are the steady adherents of (global) conflict because they are forever fighting both themselves and others to do whatever they think that they want to do.
8. People will walk in and walk out of your life, but the one whose footstep made a long lasting impression is the one you should never allow to walk out.
9. In what terms should we think of these beings, nonhuman yet possessing so very many human-like characteristics? How should we treat them? Surely we should treat them with the same consideration and kindness as we show to other humans; and as we recognize human rights, so too should we recognize the rights of the great apes? Yes.
Prev : 6 Best Preservation Quotes