9 Best Entertain Quotes Prepare You for 2020
Published on 2020-06-11 16:03:00 Category：Best Quotes
1. [B]riefing is not reading. In fact it is the antithesis of reading. Briefing is terse, factual and to the point. Reading is untidy, discursive and perpetually inviting. Briefing closes down a subject, reading opens it up.
2. If by any chance a playwright wishes to express a political opinion or a moral opinion or a philosophy, he must be a good enough craftsman to do it with so much spice of entertainment in it that the public get the message without being aware of it.
3. A window—it’s more entertaining than TV. Just ask a cat looking out, or a man looking in on a life he desires.
4. You are my life now.
5. Is everybody in? Is everybody in? Is everybody in? The ceremony is about to begin. The entertainment for this evening is not new, you've seen this entertainment through and through you have seen your birth, your life, your death....you may recall all the rest. Did you have a good world when you died? -enough to base a movie on??
6. I would rather entertain and hope that people learned something than educate people and hope they were entertained
7. I always entertain great hopes.
8. My shoulder will never be the same. I expect you to nurse me back to health.
9. Entertainment is temporary happiness, but the real happiness is permanent entertainment.