9 Alpha Quotes
Published on 2020-06-30 12:09:00 Category：Best Quotes
1. I often fantasize about torturing some of the lazier letters of the alphabet, like C, U, and E, because together they only manage to accomplish as much as the solitary letter Q.
2. Wars fought over a face like this,” he murmured like he was talking to himself, my heart stopped beating and his thumbs moved lightly across my cheeks. “A man would work himself into the ground for it, go down to his knees to beg to keep it, endure torture to protect it, take a bullet for it,” his eyes came to mine, “poison his brother to possess a face like this.
3. Let me rephrase.” He took a seething step toward me. “When it comes to you… I don’t like to share.
4. There is another alphabet, whispering from every leaf, singing from every river, shimmering from every sky.
5. The easiest way to get from point A to point B is with a vehicle that runs on alphabet soup.
6. I know the X’s and O’s of football. I just don’t know the other 24 letters. And as a writer, this bothers me.
7. He put the knuckles of his fist to the table, leaned toward Niles and spoke quietly, cuttingly, in his rough, gravelly voice.“Fucked her last night, man, and this morning. Five times. Five. It was like she hadn’t been touched in a decade. So fuckin’ sweet. Damn,” he taunted, his eyes locked on Niles. “You’ve had her, you gotta know, not enough money in the world’s worth that.
8. Once you can write an alphabet, you can write a book of 100 million pages. It's just a matter of believing it as possible, and taking the cross millimetre by millimetre.
9. My panties were still on but he didn’t let that stop him, nosing them out of the way and tonguing my sex, making low, growling noises in his throat like a big cat purring with pleasure while it devoured its prey.
Prev : 6 Legend Quotes