8 Tread Quotes That Will Speak To Your Heart
Published on 2020-07-09 20:07:00 Category：Best Quotes
1. You gotta run more than your mouth to escape the treadmill of mediocrity. A true hustler jogs during the day, and sleepwalks at night.
2. I could not tread these perilous paths in safety, if I did not keep a saving sense of humor.
3. The chair I want for my office has wheels, so I can put it on my treadmill and get some exercise while I work. Likewise, we can’t let a love like ours just roll on by without trying to work things out.
4. Miss Abbott, don't worry over me. Some people are born not to do things. I'm one of them.
5. I walked to work. I paced up and down the bus looking for a seat. Next time I walk to work I’m getting on my treadmill.
6. My feet are dense with dance. I move like I’m wearing concrete boots and I’m trying to tread water. If the music is salsa, I may start gargling.
7. Her love used to be my lighthouse, and now it feels like I'm treading water in the dark. I’ll bet as soon as I start swimming, the sun will rise and color the sky with the romance of rose.
8. Get off the treadmill of consumption, replication, and mediocrity. Begin lifting the weights of creativity, originality, and success.