8 Bury Quotes To Keep You Motivated
Published on 2020-05-27 20:03:00 Category：Best Quotes
1. Three years? That's a thousand tomorrows, ma'am.
2. I just got done digging a hole shaped like a human body. But I have no idea what to bury. I’ll probably hide all my love for you, like I would with any other treasure.
3. I hide how I feel, and I hide the fact that I hide how I feel, but I can't bury the past without having a funeral of the heart.
4. Do what you love. Know your own bone; gnaw at it, bury it, unearth it, and gnaw it still.
5. For if we're destroyed, the knowledge is dead...We're nothing more than dust jackets for books...so many pages to a person...
6. Books were only one type of receptacle where we stored a lot of things we were afraid we might forget. There is nothing magical in them at all. The magic is only in what books say, how they stitched the patches of the Universe together into one garment for us.
7. I buried the lasagna, because it was better than disposing of a dead body. I’ve been burned in a relationship, but never in an oven. I’ll try harder.
8. Too late, I found you can't wait to become perfect, you got to go out and fall down and get up with everybody else.