75 Romance Quotes
Published on 2020-07-03 20:06:00 Category：Best Quotes
1. Doesn't it scare you sometimes how time flies and nothing changes?
2. You'll walk with me out on the wire, cuz baby, I'm just a scared and lonely rider, but I gotta know how it feels... I want to know love is wild, babe, I want to know love is real.
3. If it’s the last kiss, we’d better make it last. I hope you don’t have anywhere to be, because I have the rest of my life free.
4. I don't think two people could have been happier than we have been.
5. Your voice sounds like a midnight fire. All warm and worn in and golden. I could listen to you talk forever.""I could never do that". She laughed at him. He brought his lips to her ear. "Your scent is like violets early in spring,"he whispered. Then he laughed at himself because though it was true, he sounded like the worst kind of fool.
6. I’ve become skeptical of the unwritten rule that just because a boy and girl appear in the same feature, a romance must ensue. Rather, I want to portray a slightly different relationship, one where the two mutually inspire each other to live - if I’m able to, then perhaps I’ll be closer to portraying a true expression of love.
7. No bikinis on a first date.” He nods. “I’m sure that’s a rule. Or should be. For my sisters anyway.
8. Relationships are like water. If you grab tight, clamping and clenching to gain control, you’ll lose it all. Instead, cup your hand gently, so she feels free to drink until her thirst is quenched.
9. I didn't want it to be one good memory that led to a lot of bad ones. I wanted it to stay what it was, one amazing moment, something that was strong and sweet enough to stand on its own. Something I could remember without any pain. - Kate
10. I said I made a special trip to get her favorite item, because it sounded more romantic than admitting I randomly had it already. Now that’s love.
11. Dreams only come true if youpoint yourself in their direction
12. i'm your enemy, meghan. never forget that. if Mab tells me to kill you in front of the entire court, it's my duty to obey.
13. A letter is a soul, so faithful an echo of the speaking voice that to the sensitive it is among the richest treasures of love.
14. I told you we were meant to be,"he says, still smiling, still so Finn, who was always here but who I just didn't see and now--Well, now I kiss him.
15. Please. Forgive me. One more chance, Blaire. I want this. I want you.
16. Join us next time for Days of the Undead when Rachel learns her long lost brother is really a crown prince from outer space.
17. The door banged open, and Eve rushed out, flushed and mussed and still buttoning her shirt. 'It's not what you think,' she said. 'It was just—oh, okay, whatever, it was exactly what you think. Now, what?
18. It is when things are at worst you will get the best.
19. A quiet but indomitable voice behind me said, “I believe this is my dance.” It was him. I could feel his presence. The warmth of him seeped into my back, and I quivered all over like spring leaves in a warm breeze.
20. My heart only ever had one thought, one want. One need. Despite all, in spite of all...All my heart has ever wanted is you.
21. She leaned into me, and when I closed my eyes, I knew I wanted nothing more than to hold her this way forever.
22. You never get mad,” she said when their server left the table. “Except at me.”“That’s not true,” he said tightly. “Torie can get me going.”“Torie doesn’t count. You were obviously her mother in a previous life.
23. I seem to have run in a great circle, and met myself again on the starting line.
24. Falling for him would be like cliff diving. It would be either the most exhilarating thing that ever happened to me or the stupidest mistake I’d ever make.
25. When they write my obituary. Tomorrow. Or the next day. It will say, Leo Gursky is survived by an apartment full of shit
26. When I turn back to Jase, he’s again beaming at me. “You’re nice.” He sounds pleased, as if he hadn’t expected this aspect of my personality.
27. Shut up…let me tell you, LET ME. Every time I look at your face or even remember it, it wrecks me. And the way you are with me and you’re just fun and you shit all over me and you make fun of me and you’re real. I don’t have enough time in any day to think about you enough...I don’t even think about women anymore. I think about you.
28. A woman could be as beautiful as she felt herself to be.
29. I'm not the same person I was before, and I am deathly afraid I will never be her again...
30. I don't have a lot of domestic instincts,"Ranger said to me, his attention fixing on the unidentifiable glob in my hair, "but I have a real strong urge to take you home and hose you down."I went dry mouth. Connie bit into her lower lip, and Lula fanned herself with a file.
31. Hey!” I said, indignation filling me. “I’m immortal! Doesn’t that mean I won’t get saggy boobs and gray hair? Because if it doesn’t mean that, I want a refund—
32. Missing you is worse than Pittsburgh.
33. If you find yourself thirsting for my love, don’t forget that I sell straws in a variety of flavors. What is the price of romance? Good question. Today only it’s on sale for half-off wholesale prices. Everything must go. My entire inventory of straws is being liquidated.
34. I'd rather die on my own terms than live on theirs. I'd rather die loving Alex than live without him.
35. An empty ketchup bottle full of romantic quotes is just what I need to turn my cheeseburger into the perfect lover. Now you can get more romantic for an upcharge of just 69 cents.
36. And we were kissing like drowning people breathe-- like suddenly we'd discovered something that has never been so sweet before that moment.
37. You know on TV when there’s one of those awkward, shocking moments and all you hear are the crickets in the background?Well chirp fucking chirp...this is one of those moments.
38. She plants love, and she grows roses. The fragrance of romance comes from the blossom that blooms in the heart.
39. I used to date the lead singer of The Cranberries, but she cheated on me. Turns out she had some turkey on the side.
40. Its been six weeks,"he murmured. "Six weeks I've wanted you. I know how you move, and how the sunlight makes a shadow on the curve of your cheek, and the shape of your ear."He chucked harshly then turned his head on the pillow to look at her. "I'm dying,"he said. He dropped his fist against his chest. "Right here, you're killing me.
41. We come together, we create our families, we chose our mates out of the desire to form a life together. Love takes many forms, wears many faces, but when it's real, when it touches your heart, you will know it and--with hope--embrace it. Love is stronger than hate, love is stronger than anger. Love is stronger than all artificial divisions that exist n our world.
42. That it would always be summer and autumn, and you always courting me, and always thinking as much of me as you have done through the past summertime!
43. To love someone with all of your heart requires reaching them where they are with the only words they can understand.
44. Disagreements over money are the biggest cause of divorce."She waved her hand. "Absolutely no problem. Your money is our money. My money is my money."She wrote away."I should make you negotiate with Phoebe.
45. Kitty need's a tounge bath
46. Sometimes you know you've got a chance with a girl because she wants to fight with you. If the world wasn't so messed up, it wouldn't be like that. If the world was normal, a girl being nice to you would be a good sign, but in the real world, it isn't.
47. ...whether he stayed or left, whether they walked the same path or not. They could live on opposite sides of the world, and she would still be his.
48. I'd love to, she finally said,"on one condition."I steadied myself, hoping it wasn't something too awful."Yes?""You have to promise that you won't fall in love with me."I knew she was kidding me by the way she laughed, and I couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief.Sometimes, I had to admit, Jamie had a pretty good sense of humor.I smiled and gave her my word.
49. I don’t understand how I could have believed you were a warm, affectionate, and tenderhearted person! You’re obviously as prickly as a porcupine and any man who comes close to you will end up with a face full of quills!
50. Bonnie, believe in me. I’ll save you.I remember how to fly.
51. The entire time I'm burning in Hell, I'll regret each tear I made you weep. But if Hell were the price for twenty days with you, I'd condemn myself again and again. - Cian MacKeltar
52. Don't take this next undercover assignment. Stay with me instead."Nick's eyes pierced hers, refusing to let her off that easily. "Tell me why.""Because... I love you."She exhaled. No take-backs. The words were out there forever.And it felt great.
53. Ben kissed me like he could kiss me forever, like he had to kiss me forever and he wanted to, he wanted me, and when he felt my surprise at that, I could feel again how beautiful I was to him, how I was beautiful beyond words.
54. When she’s cuddled close, I feel there’s nothing I can’t do, and I can’t do nothing about it, because my heart is her heart for as long as she wants it.
55. I had a dream about you last night. I was alone on a dark night and you came to me as a firefly. I knew it was you because you were the brightest.
56. Ye are Blood of my Blood, and Bone of my Bone,I give ye my Body, that we Two might be One.I give ye my Spirit, 'til our Life shall be Done.
57. In a bookstore you can find me in the romance section, because I’m not a lover, I’m a reader.
58. We had a whirlwind romance. That’s what happens when you date a tornado. Hold on, I have to stop tweeting for a bit because Kansas keeps calling.
59. Love is too precious to be ashamed of.
60. In any relationship in which two people become one, the end result is two half people.
61. It's easy to look at people and make quick judgements about them, their present and their pasts, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. what a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceburg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.
62. You can’t go back. Can’t fix what broke. But you can go forward. And every step matters. Every one makes a difference.” She pushed away from the desk, cupped his face in her hands. “From where I’m standing, you’re the best step I ever took.
63. Marriage would change hardly anything between us, except that we would end our arguments in a much more satisfying way. And of course I would have extensive legal rights over your body, your property, and all your individual freedoms, but I don't see what's so alarming about that.
64. Does that count as an argument? Can we kiss and make up now?”"It was only half an argument.”“Fine. Then, you kiss and I’ll make up.”I laughed until he effectively shut me up with his lips.
65. Never surrender to you're passions. Dream and live to excess.
66. Neither of us says the word love, not once. It would be tempting fate; it would be romance, bad luck.
67. I want to be with you forever and beyond...
68. Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.
69. ...when you decide you want to be with someone forever, you want forever to start right now.
70. I’ll affect you slowlyas if you were having a picnic in a dream. There will be no ants.It won’t rain.
71. Ah, well.” He smiled-another one of those devastatingly intoxicating smiles that did unreasonable things to her body temperature and respiration.With a nod and a respectful, “Ma’am,” he left her in the middle of the room.Feeling like she’d been hit by a tank.
72. Romance is thinking about your significant other, when you are supposed to be thinking about something else.
73. See, don't just look. Your partner is so much more than their appearance. It's how kind their heart is, how lovely they smile, how much they care and have compassion, how generous and giving they are which becomes much more attractive.
74. He was now in that state of fire that she loved. She wanted to be burnt.
75. Should I have a doughnut or my disgusting cardboard?” asked Gwynn, as she drew up languidly before me at a study table in a bookstore on State Street, raising a puffed rice cake in the air. My eyes narrowed attentively at her face, but as I hesitated, she announced eagerly, “Disgusting cardboard it is!