70 Best Quotes to Explore and Share
Published on 2020-06-20 04:04:00 Category：Best Quotes
1. One of the things I like best about 'Biggest Loser' is being around people who are trying to make the right choices. When you feel defeated about your weight and your health, like there's no hope, and you still make the choice to fight for it, to make the change happen no matter what people say or think, that's inspiring to me.
2. Man is like a bride unto God. God is jealous when man veers away from Him.
3. Sometimes it takes a heartbreak to shake us awake & help us see we are worth so much more than we're settling for.
4. Your words are powerful so what you say goes a long way to either establish or destroy you; this is why you should say things that God has said concerning you, not things that situations or circumstances say.
5. My goal is to be the best quarterback I can be for the Colts, and hope that it's good enough.
6. I've known my best friend since I was a baby, and I don't know what I would do without her. She is always straight with me and can make me laugh hysterically. Everyone should have someone like that in their life.
7. If you die you're completely happy and your soul somewhere lives on. I'm not afraid of dying. Total peace after death, becoming someone else is the best hope I've got.
8. I was born in the '60s and grew up in the '70s - not exactly the best decade for food in British history. It was horrendous. It was a time when, as a nation, we excelled in art and music and acting and photography and fashion - all creative skills... all apart from cooking.
9. Treat life as if it is the best gift from the universe.
10. Never die easy. Why run out of bounds and die easy? Make that linebacker pay. It carries into all facets of your life. It's okay to lose, to die, but don't die without trying, without giving it your best.
11. I hope to see the bringing together of all the best educated people of the earth into a worldwide Congress of Scientists.
12. Life will be a whole lot better if we understand what our salvation in Christ means.
13. Keep a light, hopeful heart. But expect the worst.
14. I do feel strongly that string theory is our best hope for making progress at unifying gravity and quantum mechanics.
15. Smiling is definitely one of the best beauty remedies. If you have a good sense of humor and a good approach to life, that's beautiful.
16. It is best to be born in April or August when the life-giving Sun is in its exaltation sign Aries or Leo, its home, for then we enter the sea of life on the crest-wave and are backed in the battle of existence by an abundant fund of vim and energy.
17. Like all parents, my husband and I just do the best we can, hold our breath and hope we've set aside enough money for our kid's therapy.
18. And you know, whether it's drama or comedy, the best work is based on truth. It's just that, with comedy, the circumstances are just crazy-heightened, and you have these crazy things thrown at you. But you still have to do it truthfully, because that's where the humor comes from. So it's not that difficult to cross over.
19. Dominate in your domain; You can do it.
20. Focus on making yourself better, not on thinking that you are better.
21. Being good in business is the most fascinating kind of art. Making money is art and working is art and good business is the best art.
22. I am prepared for the worst, but hope for the best.
23. Remember you will not always win. Some days, the most resourceful individual will taste defeat. But there is, in this case, always tomorrow - after you have done your best to achieve success today.
24. The best proof of love is trust.
25. Set out time to worship God in your closet, give Him quality praise and watch Him raise you.
26. Words are directed to your personalities namely; - God, your hearers, devil and yourself.
27. Opportunity may knock only once but temptation leans on the door bell
28. My platform has been to reach reluctant readers. And one of the best ways I found to motivate them is to connect them with reading that interests them, to expand the definition of reading to include humor, science fiction/fantasy, nonfiction, graphic novels, wordless books, audio books and comic books.
29. Good manners is the art of making those people easy with whom we converse. Whoever makes the fewest people uneasy is the best bred in the room.
30. The best writing speaks when the heart whispers.
31. Life is a lot like jazz... it's best when you improvise.
32. Do the best you can, with what you can, while you can, and success in inevitable.
33. There are many little ways to enlarge your child's world. Love of books is the best of all.
34. You might not understand, but I gave you the best of me, and after you left, nothing was ever the same.
35. It doesn't matter how wealthy you may be in material things, what matters is do you know what to do with those wealth?
36. In this world you've just got to hope for the best and prepare for the worst and take whatever God sends.
37. Finding a way to find humor in things that are hardcore is definitely something that, I think, the sitcom does best.
38. A strong, positive self-image is the best possible preparation for success.
39. My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.
40. Victory does not come to cowards;it comes to the brave ones.
41. Do your best and let God do the rest.
42. A man's friendships are one of the best measures of his worth.
43. My best friend is the man who in wishing me well wishes it for my sake.
44. God comes down in the evenings to chat with man, enjoy man's company and find out how man faired in the course of the day.
45. When a man learns to love, he must bear the risk of hatred.
46. Patience is a virtue not a vice.
47. The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.
48. People may think of Southern humor in terms of missing teeth and outhouse accidents, but the best of it is a rich vein running through the best of Southern literature.
49. Far and away the best prize that life has to offer is the chance to work hard at work worth doing.
50. I'm a very competitive person, but competitive with myself. I want to be the best that I can be, and if that means that I'm eventually better than everyone else, then so be it. But I don't go around comparing and contrasting myself with other actors if I can help it. It's also, I think, the key to my success.
51. Those who have never known the deep intimacy and the intense companionship of mutual love have missed the best thing that life has to give.
52. Making money is art and working is art and good business is the best art.
53. All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.
54. The only thing I have learnt over the years is that if you enjoy your work and put in the best efforts, it will show. If you follow this process, things work out. But if you go chasing a formula, success will elude you.
55. Good humor is one of the best articles of dress one can wear in society.
56. The best gifts in life are the memories of love that we have given away.
57. Success comes from knowing that you did your best to become the best that you are capable of becoming.
58. The best way to make your audience laugh is to start laughing yourself.
59. An excuse becomes an obstacle in your journey to success when it is made in place of your best effort or when it is used as the object of the blame.
60. He is the only option for better living.
61. Now, there are so many movies, so many festivals, and so many awards going on, each judged with each other, like your work is worse than others and that's not fair. How can you tell what's best and what's worst from these awards? We're talking about art.
62. The philistine provides the best definition of art. Anything that makes him rage is first class.
63. The ladder of success is best climbed by stepping on the rungs of opportunity.
64. In art the best is good enough.
65. The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?
66. If I believe that I became the best quarterback that I could possibly be, the best football player that I could possibly be... That's how I'm going to measure my career as a success or not.
67. The season of failure is the best time for sowing the seeds of success.
68. God wants all man's attention, thoughts and focus to be on Him.
69. You are not permitted to live and die as a non-entity because you have encountered the greatness that is associated with Christ.
70. If you look at 'The Best Man,' there's a lot of humor in that, but I never consider that movie a comedy. I felt that it was a drama with comedic elements and comedic parts to it.
Next : The 28 Best Boyfriend Quotes