65 Best Entrepreneurs Quotes To Motivate You
Published on 2020-09-01 08:21:00 Category：Best Quotes
1. When we are connected to the source, we will not be afraid of any task set before us.
2. You are not permitted to suffer what others suffer, you are not permitted to fail or die young.
3. Patience is a virtue not a vice.
4. Entrepreneurs adopt the ways of the adept and adapt to a changing environment. Actually, entrepreneurs are more enterpreneurs, because they are forever entering into new territory.
5. A confident woman wears a smile and has this air of comfortability and pleasantness about her.
6. You recreate your world to your taste with God's Word in your mouth.
7. An intelligent woman is a goldmine! She has the ability to learn, reason and understand things better and faster than her contemporaries. She is competent, alert and can reason out stuffs easily.
8. I want to be the founder of a #startup app called Quid Pro Squid. No idea what it will do, but if I can get enough users, VC money will flow.
9. I just bought some cargo pants, so I can deliver goods at the speed of a walk. It’s an environmentally friendly #startup.
10. God is not a thief. That which steals, kills and destroys is the devil - not God!
11. God is never tired of bringing the sun out every morning, taking it in the evenings and bringing out the moon.
12. Nobody sleeps at the Inn of Innovation. You don't wake up, but you do #startup.
13. Your status has changed. Your Name is changed! You are a new creation.
14. App idea: in real time track trends as swarms of keywords form, and use this data to invest in the next unicorn #startup.You'll be able to ride that #startup unicorn like you are Billy the Kid, as you watch your profits shoot up.
15. Dominate in your domain; You can do it.
16. You gotta run more than your mouth to escape the treadmill of mediocrity. A true hustler jogs during the day, and sleepwalks at night.
17. If you have time to whine then you have time to find solution.
18. Words are directed to your personalities namely; - God, your hearers, devil and yourself.
19. God comes down in the evenings to chat with man, enjoy man's company and find out how man faired in the course of the day.
20. My view of the charity world is that compared with business, there is too much talk, way too many meetings and expert panels and blue-ribbon commissions, and not enough action. Or as an Australian friend of mine once opined: "Sometimes you just have to have a go and get on with it, mate!".
21. Men love women who are courageous for it means they can go all the way with him in his pursuit of his good dreams and intentions.
22. Don't blow off another's candle for it won't make yours shine brighter.
23. You are not permitted to live and die as a non-entity because you have encountered the greatness that is associated with Christ.
24. Create your world with God's Word in your mouth just say it and it will be accomplished!
25. Don't set your goals by what other people deem important.
26. I want to start a business making mint-flavored sunshine that comes in a can half full of meow-free rainbows. (Leprechauns sold separately.)
27. Another way of remaining in intimacy with God is by remaining in His presence.
28. Your mouth is not given to you for feeding alone; it is given to you to programme events and circumstance around you.
29. God wants all man's attention, thoughts and focus to be on Him.
30. So cheer up Beloved; for your God is able, He is the maker of all things.
31. The choice is yours. Don't let your pronouncements destroy your destiny rather let them build your future up!
32. An average man is egoistic, proud and has strong self esteem. They always require partners who massage their ego not those who will drag their ego to the mud.
33. God rewards every act of obedience to His Will.
34. Let your words glorify God and edify your hearers and then beautify your life.
35. Don't let any situation intimidate you anymore, don't accept defeat anymore.
36. I think a cool #startup would be a company that makes Finish line tape, for marathons. In the long run, it could be very profitable.
37. Your decision not to join the crowd may be what God is waiting for to grant you revelation on how to deliver your family, your country, business, profession or even your church!
38. A #startup is as fragile as a flower, and it needs a garden and a gardener to help it grow. Those gardens are called Business Incubators.
39. Your words are powerful so what you say goes a long way to either establish or destroy you; this is why you should say things that God has said concerning you, not things that situations or circumstances say.
40. Don't die without fulfilling your purpose.
41. Weigh whatever you are about to say; what will it do to your hearer - encouragement, edification, disappointment or fear? What will it do to your life - glorify, edify, beautify or weigh you down? Speak well and things will go well.
42. If you want to build a ship, don’t drum up the men to gather wood, divide the work, and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the vast and endless sea.
43. If a company won't hire you, why don't you start your own company? Steve Jobs created jobs, he didn't apply for them. #Startup your dreams.
44. You may not attain the highest height with one leap but my dear; you will reach your destination.
45. Sensibly, it is better to be an illiterate or less educated and make an earning of an amount X than be highly or moderately academically qualified and yet be paid X or even less or marginally high.
46. Instead of a Lemonade Stand, I should open up a “You know what I can’t stand?” Stand. I’ll sell rants in small, medium, and large.
47. Don't say negative things about your spouse and children.
48. With a hint of good judgment, to fear nothing, not failure or suffering or even death, indicates that you value life the most. You live to the extreme; you push limits; you spend your time building legacies. Those do not die.
49. Are you the fruit of redemption? If yes, then make a delightful noise unto Him.
50. Worship is the marriage of two Spirits - the Spirit of God and the Spirit of man.
51. We had a policy of "no looking back". Once a decision was made, all members of our team were expected to stop talking about obstacles and instead focus intensely on solutions."Don't tell us all the reasons this might not work. Tell us all the ways it could work.
52. Dare to be different. Represent your maker well and you will forever abide in the beautiful embrace of his loving arms.
53. Man is like a bride unto God. God is jealous when man veers away from Him.
54. You don't need to go running from pillar to post looking for what God looks like.
55. When a man finds this kind of woman, he will go all out for her knowing that she will not be a letdown.
56. He is the only option for better living.
57. The presence of God is so important in the life of believers. There is abundance of all you need to make your life comfortable in His presence.
58. Be a King. Dare to be Different, dare to manifest your greatness.
59. We cannot prevail by our own might or strength, we need to plug on to the source of our strength so that we will remain resourceful always.
60. Don't call yourself discouraged anymore;it's no longer your name.
61. Rejection is an opportunity for your selection.
62. There are three qualities that every individual must have to achieve success: a Monk’s patience, a Warrior’s courage, a Child’s imagination.
63. Everyone that enters through Him is secured and the person shall find pastures for himself. Jesus really cares!
64. The presence of the Lord destroys a life of struggle. You will struggle until you encounter His presence.
65. The Prince came to give life unto those whose lives were almost being snuffed out by the devil via the cares of this world.
Next : 9 Best Smoke Quotes