60 Best Successful Quotes and Sayings to Show Appreciation
Published on 2020-10-28 08:14:00 Category：Best Quotes
1. Leaving what feels secure behind and following the beckoning of our hearts doesn't always end as we expect or hope. We may even fail. But here's the payoff: it can also be amazing and wonderful and immensely satisfying.
2. You will face your greatest opposition when you are closest to your biggest miracle.
3. Well, if it can be thought, it can be done, a problem can be overcome,
4. A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.
5. Don't blow off another's candle for it won't make yours shine brighter.
6. To be successful, you have to have your heart in your business and your business in your heart.
7. Who you are tomorrow begins with what you do today.
8. THE GOOD LIFE requires that we take pleasure in new things; A GOOD LIFE requires that we take pleasure in moments.To enjoy THE GOOD LIFE we have to get ahead; to enjoy A GOOD LIFE we have to make the trip worthwhile.THE GOOD LIFE is supported by feeding our pocketbooks; A GOOD LIFE is supported by feeding our souls.
9. Whatever your passion is, keep doing it. Don't waste time chasing after success or comparing yourself to others. Every flower blooms at a different pace. Excel at doing what your passion is and only focus on perfecting it. Eventually people will see what you are great at doing, and if you are truly great, success will come chasing after you.
10. Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
11. Do not empower your negative thoughts by giving them “legs” so they can run around your mind, creating worries,frustrations, and anxiety in your life.
12. Be believing, be happy, don't get discouraged. Things will work out.
13. If you drop your beliefs, you drop your success. God's mighty people begin to fall even as achievers when they begin to drop the beliefs they pursue at first.
14. The most successful men in the end are those whose success is the result of steady accretion.
15. Success follows doing what you want to do. There is no other way to be successful.
16. The only walls that exist are those you have placed in your mind. And whatever obstacles you conceive, exist only because you have forgotten what you have already achieved.
17. I think the success of a talk show depends on how true it is to the personality of the person hosting it. The shows I really admire, like 'Oprah' and 'Ellen,' are distinctively like their hosts, so I think my show will be successful only if we try to stay consistent to my own sense of myself.
18. God is a God of purpose. He doesn't wake-up and start dabbling into things; He doesn't practice trial and error. His ways are sure, they may be low but they are always sure.
19. Successful people make money. It's not that people who make money become successful, but that successful people attract money. They bring success to what they do.
20. The world’s greatest achievers have been those who have always stayed focussed on their goals and have been consistent in their efforts.
21. Whenever you're successful you owe that success to the people in the community, because they are the ones buying your product.
22. It’s been said that the most successful people are often early risers. So that’s why I started getting up in the afternoon, which is well before any “successful” person even thinks of going to bed.
23. It's our nature: Human beings like success but they hate successful people.
24. Don't set your goals by what other people deem important.
25. Success on any major scale requires you to accept responsibility... in the final analysis, the one quality that all successful people have... is the ability to take on responsibility.
26. Some false representations contravene the law; some do not. ... The sensibilities of no two men are the same. Some would refuse to sell property without carefully explaining all about its merits and defects, and putting themselves in the purchasers' place and inquiring if he himself would buy under the circumstances. But such men never would be prosperous merchants.
27. Don’t let mental blocks control you. Set yourself free. Confront your fear and turn the mental blocks into building blocks.
28. When you're around enormously successful people you realise their success isn't an accident - it's about work.
29. I was, if you like, a successful schoolboy in that I had a degree of talent in all the required things that make you a success at school.
30. Success is like death. The more successful you become, the higher the houses in the hills get and the higher the fences get.
31. Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in installments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.
32. Nobody really cares if you’re miserable, so you might as well be happy, and make the most of where you are
33. The successful man doesn't use others, other people use the successful man, for above all the success is of service.
34. Find a purpose to serve, not a lifestyle to live.
35. A person has to remember that the road to success is always under construction. You have to get that through your head. That it is not easy becoming successful.
36. In a lot of ways, success is much harder than I thought it would be. I figured that you'd get here and then everything would be happily ever after. But, it's hard work, almost harder once you're successful because you've got to maintain it.
37. The tower of success stands on the pillars of vision, action, patience and the character to withstand criticisms.
38. It's not about market share. If you have a successful company, you will get your market share. But to get a successful company, what do you have to have? The same metrics of success that your customer does.
39. Belief in oneself is one of the most important bricks in building any successful venture.
40. Believing in negative thoughts is the single greatest obstruction to success.
41. There's no secret about success. Did you ever know a successful man who didn't tell you about it?
42. I don't want to be put on a pedestal. I just want to be reasonably successful and live a normal life with all the conveniences to make it so.
43. A successful life is one that is lived through understanding and pursuing one's own path, not chasing after the dreams of others.
44. Train the mind, body and spirit, so you may achieve anything. Life is about sharing your dreams/purpose (gifts/passions/talents) with the world and helping others find their way.
45. To be successful, one has to be one of three bees - the queen bee, the hardest working bee, or the bee that does not fit in.
46. My second book, Follow Me Down had some success, got good critical notices, went into a second printing and things like that, but Shiloh was by far the most successful of those first five novels.
47. Success needs vision to see, passion to transcend, patience to withstand and the character to overcome failures.
48. All I tell artists is, 'Do what you love. Never let anybody talk you into changing what your musical idea is just to try to get a hit, because you're chasing your tail that way. It's not going to happen, and if you're successful, you have to do it the rest of your life. Stay true to it and do it for the sake of the art.'
49. Formal education and current position can define your worthiness. What makes you extraordinary is defined by your attitude towards others.
50. Persistence, perseverance, and continuous improvement are the ingredients for forming a successful person.
51. When I think about the world I would like to leave to my daughter and the grandchildren I hope to have, it is a world that moves away from unequal, unstable, unsustainable interdependence to integrated communities - locally, nationally and globally - that share the characteristics of all successful communities.
52. Success consists in being successful, not in having potential for success. Any wide piece of ground is the potential site of a palace, but there's no palace till it's built.
53. I've thought a lot about success, because it's very strange to me that I've been successful.
54. God lets you be successful because he trusts you that you will do the right thing with it. Now, does he get disappointed often? All the time, because people get there and they forget how they got it.
55. FOCUS = Follow On Course Until Successful.
56. To be successful you have to be lucky, or a little mad, or very talented, or find yourself in a rapid growth field.
57. You don't have to be a genius or a visionary or even a college graduate to be successful. You just need a framework and a dream.
58. Some say I'm an overnight success. Well, that was a very long night that lasted about 10 years. But while I do, of course, now feel the pressure having had books that have been very successful, I just know I have to concentrate on writing for myself. I can't worry about genres or markets or what might be commercial or not. That never works.
59. In the United States there's a Puritan ethic and a mythology of success. He who is successful is good. In Latin countries, in Catholic countries, a successful person is a sinner.
60. If you have a successful run, everything comes to you. Nothing succeeds like success.