60 Act Quotes
Published on 2020-07-06 12:04:00 Category：Best Quotes
1. Reading makes you ready for the world. A man who doesn’t read is a man who is easily deceived. You must find that man and make him sign a contract, and you must do it before Satan does. Trust me, the profits are HUGE!
2. The most confused you will ever get is when you try to convince your heart and spirit of something your mind knows is a lie.
3. Each new friend gives rise to the possibility of anything!
4. In the first book of my Discworld series, published more than 26 years ago, I introduced Death as a character; there was nothing particularly new about this - death has featured in art and literature since medieval times, and for centuries we have had a fascination with the Grim Reaper.
5. Even though your thinking might not be right for others, just so long as it's right for you then that's all what matters.
6. I know that you cannot live on hope alone, but without it, life is not worth living. And you...And you...And you...Gotta give em hope.
7. With every challenge you face, there is an opportunity hidden that will lead you towards the path of wealth and abundance.
8. I'm an off-the-charts introvert. To me, being around groups of strangers is exhausting. I've had to sort of train myself to think about two tactics: finding common ground and invoking humor.
9. I was bold in the pursuit of knowledge, never fearing to follow truth and reason to whatever results they led.
10. No matter how much falls on us, we keep plowing ahead. That's the only way to keep the roads clear.
11. Do not only think about it, but feel about it, also, before taking appropriate action.
12. When reading, we don't fall in love with the characters' appearance. We fall in love with their words, their thoughts, and their hearts. We fall in love with their souls.
13. I network like a Spanish Inquisitor. I am very good at extracting relevant information. And if you resist, you’ll only confirm your heresy.
14. In essence, we are deeper than being; we are character, which contains the conscious forces of love, justice, kindness, faith, and forgiveness.
15. The value of a moment is immeasurable. The power of just ONE moment can propel you to success and happiness or chain you to failure and misery.
16. A lion of truth never assumes anything without validity. Assumptions are quick exits for lazy minds that like to graze out in the fields without bother.
17. A trusting heart will follow, only those who truly follow their heart.
18. To avoid being mistaken for a sellout, I chose my friends carefully. The more politically active black students. The foreign students. The Chicanos. The Marxist professors and structural feminists and punk-rock performance poets.
19. Nothing is born into this world without labor.
20. A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
21. With my career I want to either make something or make an impact. Writers both make something, and make an impact.
22. The evil that men do lives after them;The good is oft interred with their bones.
23. Grateful souls focus on the happiness and abundance present in their lives and this in turn attracts more abundance and joy towards them.
24. Some things are just like riding a bicycle; you jump on, pedal, and hope you don’t fall.
25. My father taught me that you can you read a hundred books on wisdom and write a hundred books on wisdom, but unless you apply what you learned then its only words on a page. Life is not lived with intentions, but action.
26. There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.
27. The key to failure is ignoring Cosmic Ordering.
28. Humility is becoming a lost art, but it's not difficult to practice. It means that you realize that others have been involved in your success.
29. A gumble bee is half gum ball, half bumble bee, and it’s so chewy it stings. Makes me want to be a better lover and tractor salesman.
30. I must be a great leader because many people follow me. Most of the people are police officers, if that gives you any indication of my character.
31. Believe and achieve with Cosmic Ordering.
32. Every day begins with an act of courage and hope: getting out of bed.
33. It is by acts and not by ideas that people live.
34. Love must not entreat,' she added, 'or demand. Love must have the strength to become certain within itself. Then it ceases merely to be attracted and begins to attract.
35. The art of medicine was to be properly learned only from its practice and its exercise.
36. This isn't the road home. This is a road littered with questions that will inevitably lead to an answer.
37. Determination, effort, and practice are rewarded with success.
38. Everyone creates realities based on their own personal beliefs. These beliefs are so powerful that they can create [expansive or entrapping] realities over and over.~Kuan Yin
39. The contemplative life is often miserable. One must act more, think less, and not watch oneself live.
40. A PHD is not the end of education. Education exists even among the bees who feed their queen only with the purest
41. Winning is great, but if it's not enough then then you'll never have enough!
42. What we do comes out of who we believe we are.
43. It’s never overreacting to ask for what you want and need.
44. Life is a moderately good play with a badly written third act.
45. When I play a game, I want to play, not necessarily laugh. If you try to make me laugh at the expense of interactivity, then you've just created another funny game that isn't very fun. The videogame medium itself is a terrible place for complicated humor, drama, and character development.
46. Wake up and smell the wealth with Cosmic Ordering.
47. It was only after two years' work that it occurred to me that I was a writer. I had no particular expectation that the novel would ever be published, because it was sort of a mess. It was only when I found myself writing things I didn't realise I knew that I said, 'I'm a writer now.' The novel had become an incentive to deeper thinking. That's really what writing is—an intense form of thought.
48. If you try and lose then it isn't your fault. But if you don't try and we lose, then it's all your fault.
49. Begin, be bold, and venture to be wise.
50. But it was this tough little character part that I was playing, a very funny little guy that I invented over a weekend, because I realized I was not contributing to the humor of this thing. And I had to do something.
51. Hope finds its fulfillment when nurtured through faith and shared with love.
52. Exhaust your worries and they will soon leave you.
53. New Year - a new chapter, new verse, or just the same old story ? Ultimately we write it. The choice is ours.
54. Cosmic Ordering – not strength or intelligence – is the key to unlocking your potential.
55. The true test of one's mettle is how many times you will try before you give up.
56. To be too knowing is a downfall.
57. Whatever negative things people think and say about you is enough to bring you down provided you belief that it carries a weight that can push you hard. Don't agree to accept what critics say; be prepared to silence them by doing what they think you can't do!
58. All I know is movies; I went to school, but movies are my reference point for everything. I figured I'd have to P.A. or intern in the art department. Because the filmmaking process is so many people creating to make one piece of magic, so I've always wanted to be involved. With the acting, I doubted it.
59. Some of the most powerful speeches I have given have been delivered in the dedicated silence of my actions.
60. No one knows for certain how much impact they have on the lives of other people. Oftentimes, we have no clue. Yet we push it just the same.