6 Vegetarian Quotes To Share With You
Published on 2020-06-08 16:05:00 Category：Best Quotes
1. Animals are my friends...and I don't eat my friends.
2. The lamb misused breeds public strifeAnd yet forgives the butcher's knife.
3. As long as Man continues to be the ruthless destroyer of lower living beings, he will never know health or peace. For as long as men massacre animals, they will kill each other. Indeed, he who sows the seed of murder and pain cannot reap joy and love.
4. To become vegetarian is to step into the stream which leads to nirvana.
5. The symbolism of meat-eating is never neutral. To himself, the meat-eater seems to be eating life. To the vegetarian, he seems to be eating death. There is a kind of gestalt-shift between the two positions which makes it hard to change, and hard to raise questions on the matter at all without becoming embattled.
6. You're thinking I'm one of those wise-ass California vegetarians who is going to tell you that eating a few strips of bacon is bad for your health. I'm not. I say its a free country and you should be able to kill yourself at any rate you choose, as long as your cold dead body is not blocking my driveway.
Prev : 10 Tyranny Quotes
Next : 27+ Quotes About Lovestory