6 Lecture Quotes To Motivate You
Published on 2020-07-10 12:07:00 Category：Best Quotes
1. Who can tell truth from falsehood any more?I say it, and you feel it in your hearts:no man or woman on this big small earth.How should our sages miss the mark of life,and our most skillful players lose the game?your hearts will tell you, as my heart has told me:because all know, and no one understands.
2. We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.
3. I don't trust people who don't love themselves and tell me, 'I love you.' ... There is an African saying which is: Be careful when a naked person offers you a shirt.
4. It is easy in the world to live after the world's opinion; it is easy in solitude to live after our own; but the great man is he who in the midst of the crowd keeps with perfect sweetness the independence of solitude.
5. I’m not going to lecture you on the error of your ways. Not until you fetch me a podium and a microphone. I’ll also need a screen, a projector, and a laser pointer.
6. Some people talk in their sleep. Lecturers talk while other people sleep
Prev : 14+ Quotes About Johngreen