55 Pace Quotes
Published on 2020-07-04 16:04:00 Category：Best Quotes
1. The stars up there at night are closer than you think.
2. You're on Earth. There's no cure for that.
3. By looking far out into space we are also looking far back into time, back toward the horizon of the universe, back toward the epoch of the Big Bang.
4. Humor does not diminish the pain - it makes the space around it get bigger.
5. Time is the Mind of Space.
6. I like playing with that space between laughter and discomfort where your discomfort can also make you laugh, and you're confused about the mixed feelings. That's challenging, and I think that's what makes for some of the best art.
7. Every flower blooms at a different pace.
8. I remember a specific moment, watching my grandmother hang the clothes on the line, and her saying to me, 'you are going to have to learn to do this,' and me being in that space of awareness and knowing that my life would not be the same as my grandmother's life.
9. We're looking at Earth science, observing our planet. Also space science, looking at the ozone in the atmosphere around our Earth. Also looking at life science. And on a human level, using ourselves as test subjects.
10. When stuck in outer space, moonwalk home. I can dance as well as any hitchhiker in the galaxy, and you can 42 off if you don’t believe me.
11. I want to love you down. I want to love you deep. I want to love you up. And I want to love you width all my heart. Now that is #4DFeeling.
12. Architecture is basically the design of interiors, the art of organizing interior space.
13. I'm choosing happiness over suffering, I know I am. I'm making space for the unknown future to fill up my life with yet-to-come surprises.
14. Between the fear that something would happen and the hope that still it wouldn't, there is much more space than one thinks. On that narrow, hard, bare and dark space a lot of us spend their lives.
15. Knowing how to be solitary is central to the art of loving. When we can be alone, we can be with others without using them as a means of escape.
16. We've been surrounded by images of space our whole lives, from the speculative images of science fiction to the inspirational visions of artists to the increasingly beautiful pictures made possible by complex technologies. But whilst we have an overwhelmingly vivid visual understanding of space, we have no sense of what space sounds like.
17. Mind makes a man of God.
18. Love gives you wings. Icarus and the Challenger both had wings, and so did my first love letter, after I folded it up and flung it at my crush.
19. The illusion, as ego suggests, is that it's about time - mechanical mind; it is not. It is, however, all about conscious space - something [the] soul has always known.
20. I grew a garden in her heart. There was plenty of space for flowers, because her heart was completely empty of love.
21. To respect a mystery is to make way for the answer.
22. Love one another, but make not a bond of love:Let it rather be a moving sea between the shores of your souls.
23. Space is the breath of art.
24. Your mind is the knife that cuts the continuum of space and time into neat slices of linear experience.
25. NASA spent millions of dollars inventing the ball-point pen so they could write in space. The Russians took a pencil.
26. Body needs variable of time to be able to settle presence of soul in this three-dimensional space.
27. Those who make conversations impossible, make escalation inevitable.
28. It’s hard to build models of inflation that don't lead to a multiverse. It’s not impossible, so I think there’s still certainly research that needs to be done. But most models of inflation do lead to a multiverse, and evidence for inflation will be pushing us in the direction of taking [the idea of a] multiverse seriously.
29. We hold the future still timidly, but perceive it for the first time as a function of our own action.
30. How dare you open a spaceman's helmet on an uncharted planet? My eyeballs could've been sucked from their sockets!
31. As a rule of thumb, it was always safer if the Commander-in-Chief formulated a risky plan.
32. Instead of sidewalks, why not sideruns? After all, the pace of life is faster than it has ever been, so I think our infrastructure’s nomenclature should reflect that.
33. The whole ability to look at the complexity of race and any sort of associated -ism and still find humor, that's a very interesting space.
34. You develop an instant global consciousness, a people orientation, an intense dissatisfaction with the state of the world, and a compulsion to do something about it. From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch.
35. Writing, the art of communicating thoughts to the mind through the eye, is the great invention of the world...enabling us to converse with the dead, the absent, and the unborn, at all distances of time and space.
36. Juggling is sometimes called the art of controlling patterns, controlling patterns in time and space.
37. Architecture is the art of how to waste space.
38. Memories aren't stored in the heart or the head or even the soul, if you ask me, but in the spaces between any given two people.
39. Writing is not a matter of time, but a matter or of space. If you don't keep space in your head for writing, you won't write even if you have the time.
40. Never ask a question if you don’t know the answer.— Rhett
41. All what we think and know is an illusion. Nothing exists. Everything is an opinion.
42. Rocket shipsare excitingbut so are roseson a birthday.
43. When friendship disappears then there is a space left open to that awful loneliness of the outside world which is like the cold space between the planets. It is an air in which men perish utterly.
44. Back in 2004, Kellie Overbey handed me her play 'Girl Talk' to read. I fell in love with her brutally delicious humor and the fearlessly deft way in which she drew her characters. They jumped off the page and begged me to give them a space in which to stomp around.
45. Ink is drinkable and printable. The words “I love you” don’t take up much space, but they can quench your thirst forever.
46. You see countries like India really investing in their space program because they see it as inspirational and good for their economy.
47. What art offers is space - a certain breathing room for the spirit.
48. I didn't know someone could love me like this,"she said. "Could love me and love me and love me without...needing space."Lincoln wasn't asleep. He rolled on top of her."There's no air in space,"he said.
49. Success is the space one occupies in the newspaper. Success is one day's insolence.
50. Every bit of me is devoted to love and art. And I aspire to try to be a teacher to my young fans who feel just like I felt when I was younger. I just felt like a freak. I guess what I'm trying to say is I'm trying to liberate them, I want to free them of their fears and make them feel that they can make their own space in the world.
51. What I didn't know was I was deeply attracted to the big space.
52. I think the best time to stare off into space is when you’re going 65 on a motorcycle, provided you’re wearing your astronaut’s helmet.
53. When we were we, with you is the only place I wanted to be. When we were just two separate souls, I used to dream of a place where we'd come together as one.-Jarod Kintz and Karen Quan
54. Discover the force of the skies O Men: once recognised it can be put to use.
55. A blade of grass is a commonplace on Earth; it would be a miracle on Mars. Our descendants on Mars will know the value of a patch of green. And if a blade of grass is priceless, what is the value of a human being?