55 Motivationalquote Quotes To Keep You Motivated
Published on 2020-06-05 08:04:00 Category：Best Quotes
1. Suppose that we could close our eyes today and see the real certainties and uncertainties of tomorrow, we would have never wished to open our eyes again for the real certainties and uncertainties of tomorrow never ends!
2. Jesus Christ has already come to suffer in the hands of men and He shall least entertain anyone who will disturb Him in eternal eternity in the Kingdom of God! If you want to join Him, ponder!
3. Before this generation lose the wisdom, one advice - read books.
4. If you can think about it, you can achieve it. The difference between your thought and achievement are your self-doubt, and fear of failure. The longer you will take to start, the longer you will take to reach your destination. Seeds of everything that we see around were first sown in the mind.
5. In meetings philosophy might work,on the field practicality works.
6. It is in the quiet that you gain perspective when you have to deal with the loud.
7. It Hurts...It Kills...It Teaches...It Thrills...“IT” Is LIFE...!
8. Those who don't value their words, will never value your wishes.
9. What we think, we become
10. When you are lonely for a while don't get restless, if you had born alone, you are going to die alone then for sometime you can certainly live alone.
11. Find the time everyday, to express what is in your heart. Life affirming choices that lift you up. Everyday,allow your your soul to express its joy at the gift of life. Create, laugh, dance, play, spend time in nature, connect with the Divine, whatever it is, take even a small amount of time to do the things your soul longs to do.
12. What you believe you can receive if you doubt it you will do without it.
13. Passion to a person is what gas is to a car. Without it, you won't go anywhere!
14. The results of knowledge without application results in nothing at all. Do what you know better to do.
15. Your heart is the size of an ocean. Go find yourself in its hidden depths.
16. It is during our failures that we discover our true desire for success.
17. Someone needs to fight,someone needs to sacrifice, someone needs to inspire, someone needs to be a hero.
18. Nothing Comes Home...You Have To Get OUT & Get IT~!
19. Keeping or holding on to a concept shows belief but building or adding to it shows confidence and depth of character.
20. Open your mind before your mouth
21. It's not whether your glass is empty or full, it's what you do with it that really matters.
22. Between natural ability and education choose natural ability, as it will keep you happy and will fetch you the glory sooner.
23. Ability, experience and books have solution for all the problems.
24. To achieve extraordinary dreams you sometimes have to go through extraordinary nightmares.
25. Blaming others for your mistakes you powerless to change your life. Taking responsibility for your mistakes gives you power to change your life.
26. for me, to say that I am yet to begin gives me the real reason not to look back and see what I have done but, to look ahead and see, understand and plan for what I am yet to do
27. Personal revelation is better than public convictions.
28. Stop waiting for someone else to run your life. Get into the driver's seat and choose your destination.
29. Time is too short in this one life, to be able to do everything, but it definitely is long enough at least to be able to develop the will to do anything & everything...
30. There's nothing greater than having a heart filled with love...& eyes filled with light:-)
31. You would not want to be responsible for someone else’s happiness, so please do not hold someone else responsible for yours!
32. Warriors achieve more than worriers.
33. Failing over and over again is how you learn to succeed over and over again.
34. Love' is the only weapon I have, I will defend with love, I will attack with love.
35. Let people be the pursuits of happiness, you be the pursuit of perfection.
36. Be a star in someone's dark sky.
37. Every day you should up with the excitement in knowing that God’s plans for you are far greater than your dreams for yourself. The best is yet to come!
38. Denying yourself a life of personal freedom is denying yourself of a life worth living.
39. for me, to say I yet to begin gives me reasons not to look back and see what I have done but ,to look ahead and see, understand and plan for what I am yet to do
40. Just do what you were going to do, before you said you were going to do it.
41. When you are like the tree, there is oneness with the Earth, Sun and Moon, but still steadfast in your purpose.
42. There lived a poet in the lands of gold,Wrote along poems unaffected by warmth or cold,His words spoke truth and pen's stroke was bold,His only motive: lives to mould
43. I cannot compromise my respect for your love. You can keep your love, I will keep my respect.
44. Compromise brings harmony to both, happiness to none.
45. Follow your heart. Then root its longing with the facts.
46. You are the reason of your own good-luck and bad-luck; success and failure; happiness and pain. Your choices are responsible for your present. Don’t blame someone else for your sufferings or failures.
47. In presence of the Moon nobody sees stars.
48. Courage is living by the free will that one creates for themselves, not the life of monotony determined by another.
49. Know what you want and reach out eagerly for it.
50. The Lord is God. God is Holy.
51. Turn down mediocrity in all its forms!
52. Until you learn how to confidently say NO to so many things, you shall always say YES to so many things. The real summary of a regretful life is a life that failed to balance YES and NO. Yes! A life that failed to recognize when to courageously say NO and when to confidently say YES!
53. There shall always be a day and a night until the world meets its ebb and we shall always hope to sleep and wake up to see another day! Such is called life! So many people have life, but, few people are living. We shall continue to exist from dawn to dusk having life and living or just having life!
54. Life is INCONCLUSIVE but its about an everlasting FUTURE
55. People wishes their friends to be in politics, but their sons in professions.
Prev : 10+ Openness Quotes
Next : 10 Independence Quotes