55 Hate Quotes
Published on 2020-06-26 04:04:00 Category：Best Quotes
1. How 'bout a shot of truth in that denial cocktail.
2. Never hate an enemy; love them and transform them into a friend.
3. I honestly think it is better to be a failure at something you love than to be a success at something you hate.
4. There will be haters, there will be doubters, there will be non-believers, and then there will be you proving them wrong.
5. We have just enough religion to make us hate, but not enough to make us love.
6. Life isn't fair. A fair's a place where you eat corn dogs and ride the ferris wheel.
7. Nothing else wounds so deeply and irreparably. Nothing else robs us of hope so much as being unloved by one we love
8. The opposite of love is not hate. It is indifference.
9. There is no beauty in sadness. No honor in suffering. No growth in fear. No relief in hate. It’s just a waste of perfectly good happiness.
10. The only thing worse than a boy who hates you: a boy that loves you.
11. I'd rather be a failure at something I love than a success at something I hate.
12. When a person is punished for their honesty they begin to learn to lie.
13. If you have to say or do something controversial, aim so that people will hate that they love it and not love that they hate it.
14. Whatever you want to do, if you want to be great at it, you have to love it and be able to make sacrifices for it.
15. What television gets to do, and there's a reason why 'S.H.I.E.L.D.' works as well as it does, is that it deals with the relationships. It deals with the very small, interpersonal ways that people both love and hate each other.
16. You’re a mess, I confess, I despise you in the best kind of way.
17. Everything with me is either worship and passion or pity and understanding. I hate rarely, though when I hate, I hate murderously. For example now, I hate the bank and everything connected with it. I also hate Dutch paintings, penis-sucking, parties, and cold rainy weather. But I am much more preoccupied with loving.
18. An entrepreneur assumes the risk and is dedicated and committed to the success of whatever he or she undertakes.
19. Isn't it funny.I'm enjoying my hatred so much more than i ever enjoyed love. Love is temperamental. Tiring. It makes demands. Love uses you, changes its mind. But hatred, now, that's something you can use. Sculpt. Wield. It's hard, or soft, however you need it. Love humiliates you, but Hatred cradles you.
20. You don’t deserve my image in your head. You don’t deserve my memories in your chest.
21. we are not leaving anyone behind we have to stick togheter in order to stay safe.
22. I know enough to know that no woman should ever marry a man who hated his mother.
23. You know, you don't have to have permanent opinions. You can think, every morning, 'I love the world' and go to bed every night thinking, 'I hate the world.'
24. Create your own path.Don't blindly follow the massess... because most of the time the "M"is silent.
25. Win the heart with love and win the hate with kindness.
26. Every time I've done comedy in, like, traditional comedy clubs, there's always these comedians that do really well with audiences but that the other comedians hate because they're just, you know, doing kind of cheap stuff like dancing around or doing, like, very kind of base sex humor a lot, and stuff like that.
27. You will face your greatest opposition when you are closest to your biggest miracle.
28. If it weren't for greed, intolerance, hate, passion and murder, you would have no works of art, no great buildings, no medical science, no Mozart, no Van Gough, no Muppets and no Louis Armstrong.
29. I want Dubai to be a place where everybody from all over the world meets each other, don't think of fighting or hate, just love it, enjoy their sport, and that's it.
30. You either love or you hate. You live in the middle, you get nothing.
31. What is evil? Killing is evil, lying is evil, slandering is evil, abuse is evil, gossip is evil, envy is evil, hatred is evil, to cling to false doctrine is evil; all these things are evil. And what is the root of evil? Desire is the root of evil, illusion is the root of evil.
32. I hate you, God. I hate you as though you actually exist.
33. I want to scream sometimes, because I hate when people refer to a dead person as the “late” so and so. I’m sorry to break that bad news, but that person isn’t just late—they’re not even coming!
34. I heard a song I hate and I thought of her. Ah, such is love.
35. The dupe of friendship, and the fool of love; have I not reason to hate and to despise myself? Indeed I do; and chiefly for not having hated and despised the world enough.
36. What's unnatural is homophobia. Homo sapiens is the only species in all of nature that responds with hate to homosexuality.
37. The same word we love and hate, leaves in different directions, taking different paths.
38. You don't stop loving someone just because you hate them.
39. My attitude to you will always be the same no matter if you love me or hate me.
40. To control the breathing is to control the mind. With different patterns of breathing, you can fall in love, you can hate someone, you can feel the whole spectrum of feelings just by changing your breathing.
41. My God, if I had a heart, I would write my hate on ice, and wait for the sun to show.
42. I love you, and because I love you, I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies.
43. It used to take me forever to read and comprehend stuff, so I decided not to make the 'Captain Underpants' books too challenging. Don't get me wrong - the humor and ideas are often sophisticated - but the books aren't hard to read. I wanted kids who hate reading to find these books irresistible.
44. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
45. Hate is nothing when weighed against survival. (Valentine)
46. The talent of success is nothing more than doing what you can do well, and doing well whatever you do without thought of fame. If it comes at all it will come because it is deserved, not because it is sought after.
47. Why do we go around acting as though everything was friendship and reliability when basically everything everywhere is full of sudden hate and ugliness?
48. I think what motivates people is not great hate, but great love for other people.
49. I am what I am. I love me! And I don't mean that egotistically - I love that God has allowed me to take whatever it was that I had and to make something out of it.
50. The thing is, that world doesn't exist. All growing up means is that your realize no one will come along to fix things. No one will come along to save you.
51. Merry hearts are vulnerable to death, don't be over-joyed to the state of oblivion, lest the enemy poison your meal.
52. Whatever else an American believes or disbelieves about himself, he is absolutely sure he has a sense of humor.
53. In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him. I think it’s impossible to really understand somebody, what they want, what they believe, and not love them the way they love themselves. And then, in that very moment when I love them.... I destroy them.
54. Whatever I do, I hope it's quality, I hope it's something that's class.
55. Haters never win. I just think that's true about life, because negative energy always costs in the end.
Next : 16+ Quotes About Victim