50 See Quotes
Published on 2020-06-19 12:06:00 Category：Best Quotes
1. It seems as if life and hope must cease together.
2. If we have learned nothing else from the 20th century, we should at least have grasped that the more perfect the answer, the more terrifying its consequences. Incremental improvements upon unsatisfactory circumstances are the best that we can hope for, and probably all we should seek.
3. I am a farmer of kindness and compassion; I plant the seeds of love in my garden.
4. A common mistake we make is that we look for God in places where we ourselves wish to find him, yet even in the physical reality this is a complete failure. For example, if you lost your car keys, you would not search where you want to search, you would search where you must in order to find them.
5. We travel, some of us forever, to seek other states, other lives, other souls.
6. The lesson will always repeat itself, unless you see yourself as the problem--not others.
7. She was a tall drink of water from Tallahassee, and I was an instant-coffee kind of lover. I got her so hot that neither one of could go to sleep until the ambulance finally came to a complete stop.
8. In presence of the Moon nobody sees stars.
9. This path was not that of my conscious choosing. But after persistent subconscious confrontation, I have finally embraced what is, 'souly' for me...and I am thankful, when called upon, to be able to share and give to those who seek their own way of the path.
10. I glanced up to see Liz and smiled. "Thank you.""I just went along for the ride. After that happened-"She waved at Derek. "You know how blind people need Seeing Eye dogs? Well, apparently werewolves could really use Opening Door poltergeists.
11. Your heart is full of fertile seeds, waiting to sprout.
12. Betrayal is an ironic thing. He or she betrays you then you betray yourself. You think you’re showing strength with your anger, but in reality you’re showing how much you still care.
13. The battle you are going through is not fueled by the words or actions of others; it is fueled by the mind that gives it importance.
14. Earn Nicely, spend wisely and you will live happily.
15. You are the seer, you are the scenery, and you are the poetry.
16. America is the most grandiose experiment the world has seen, but, I am afraid, it is not going to be a success.
17. When you look at the past without God’s eyes, you subject yourself to deception. The past no longer exists and God doesn’t linger there. However, Satan will show you whatever you want to see and believe, so you will be trapped in an emotion that cannot communicate truth, beyond what you want to remember.
18. Eye can only see something ifidea about it has been in mind.
19. First knowledge is the knowledge of God.
20. Only through art can we emerge from ourselves and know what another person sees.
21. It's true that General Musharraf opposes my return, seeing me as a symbol of democracy in the country. He is comfortable with dictatorship. I hope better sense prevails.
22. A man's growth is seen in the successive choirs of his friends.
23. Artists who seek perfection in everything are those who cannot attain it in anything.
24. If love is blind, then maybe a blind person that loves has a greater understanding of it.
25. I love going to the movie theatre, seeing live comedy, and going to amusement parks.
26. It’s an already inside outside,The philosophers say it’s the soulBut it’s not the soul: it’s the animal or the man itselfIn its way of existing.
27. Sometimes your light shines so bright that it blinds people from seeing who you really are.
28. Fly without wings; Dream with open eyes; See in darkness.
29. I don't think I've had love at first sight. But, I've definitely had moments where I've seen a person, and I'm like, 'Wow, there is something different about you, and I really want to get to know you.'
30. I always say that the times in my life when I've been happiest are the times when I've seen, like, a sunset.
31. I have been and still am a seeker, but I have ceased to question stars and books; I have begun to listen to the teaching my blood whispers to me.
32. Instead of a vow of silence, I took a vow of invisibility. At that time you were looking for someone to love, and that’s why you couldn’t see me.
33. Only from the soul can you see the magic.
34. All what we hope for is that a day will come, when we have all gone, when people will say that this man has tried, and his family tried. This is all there is to seek in this world.
35. If the Creator stood before a million men with the light of a million lamps, only a few would truly see him because truth is already alive in their hearts. Truth can only be seen by those with truth in them. He who does not have Truth in his heart, will always be blind to it.
36. Reputation is what others think of us; character is what God knows of us. When you have spent what feels like eternity trying to repair a few moments of time that destroyed the view others once had of you then you must ask yourself if you have the problem or is it really them? God doesn’t make us try so hard, only enemies do.
37. Water is translucent, but not invisible. But a glass half full is half translucent, half invisible, and you cannot drink what you cannot see, which may be why I am so thirsty for her love.
38. I have seen what a laugh can do. It can transform almost unbearable tears into something bearable, even hopeful.
39. What we do see depends mainly on what we look for. ... In the same field the farmer will notice the crop, the geologists the fossils, botanists the flowers, artists the colouring, sportmen the cover for the game. Though we may all look at the same things, it does not all follow that we should see them.
40. All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.
41. When we can find some humor in our upsets, they no longer seem as large or as important as they once did.
42. I seek and search for the light of knowledge.
43. Easily mistaken, it is not about a love for adversity, it is about knowing a strength and a faith so great that adversity, in all its adverse manifestations, hardly even exists.
44. What is art but a way of seeing?
45. There are times to stay put, and what you want will come to you, and there are times to go out into the world and find such a thing for yourself.
46. i was lieing to myself when I thought I was lost, I have never been lost - I just wasn't ready to be found.
47. When a man plays with your heart it is for one of two reasons: He knows he can or he is undecided.
48. You've got to have someone who loves your body. Who doesn't define you, but sees you. Who loves what he sees. Who you don't have to struggle to be good enough for.
49. Is it not by learning to read the book of nature with the eyes of faith that we come to recognize the drop of divinity that resides in our own souls though hidden, master? In the end is this not faith; to seek the light that takes us further, the light of Christ that brings that to which reason and knowledge alone can never raise itself? This is truth!
50. Do not be afraid ask questions.
Prev : 35 Cat Quotes