5 Selected Best Aloneness Quotes to Explore and Share
Published on 2020-05-25 14:16:34 Category：Best Quotes
1. You are never alone. You are eternally connected with everyone.
2. I had not expected the gentle, tentative surge of gratitude I began to feel...for St. Paul's School, the spring, and the early morning. I needed the morning light and the warbling birds. I needed to find a way to live in this place for a moment and get the good of it. I had tried to hold myself apart, and the aloneness proved more terrible than what I had tried to escape.
3. There are some places in life where you can only go alone. Embrace the beauty of your solo journey.
4. If you learn to really sit with loneliness and embrace it for the gift that it is…an opportunity to get to know YOU, to learn how strong you really are, to depend on no one but YOU for your happiness…you will realize that a little loneliness goes a LONG way in creating a richer, deeper, more vibrant and colorful YOU.
5. With the need for the self in the time of another / I left my seaport grim and dear / knowing good work could be made / in the state governed by both Hope and Despair.
Prev : TOP 10 Happinessquote Quotes