47 Rip Quotes That Will Speak To Your Heart
Published on 2020-06-16 16:05:00 Category：Best Quotes
1. My currency is kindness, and while there are no ATMs that dispense it, it’s also not accepted or recognized at strip clubs.
2. There is nothing more wonderful than a book. It may be a message to us from the dead, from human souls we never saw who lived perhaps thousands of miles away, and yet these little sheets of paper speak to us, arouse us, teach us, open our hearts and in turn open their hearts to us like brothers. Without books, God is silent, justice dormant, philosophy lame.
3. Look! A trickle of water running through some dirt! I'd say our afternoon just got booked solid!
4. Even amongst fierce flames/ The golden lotus can be planted.
5. [Fireheart]mewed,"It's not my place to judge you."Greystripe looked up as Fireheart went on."Greystripe, whatever you decide to do, I will always be your friend.
6. God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God in him.
7. Her shoes were comfortable. They reflected her hope for the evening.
8. We were given the Scriptures to humble us into realizing that God is right, and the rest of us are just guessing.
9. Film gives us a second chance at a first impression.
10. If you live each day as it was your last, someday you'll most certainly be right
11. In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
12. A synonym is a word you use when you can't spell the other one.
13. Scriptures, n. The sacred books of our holy religion, as distinguished from the false and profane writings on which all other faiths are based.
14. Spiritual pain is when you can’t stand another moment not knowing the real truth, and when you finally do know you can’t let go.
15. We have never heard the devil's side of the story, God wrote all the book.
16. The best way to drive out the devil, if he will not yield to texts of Scripture, is to jeer and flout him, for he cannot bear scorn.
17. What is happening to me happens to all fruits that grow ripe. It is the honey in my veins that makes my blood thicker, and my soul quieter.
18. Forgiveness isn’t something I’m preoccupied with — turning the other cheek isn’t my trip.
19. I said I made a special trip to get her favorite item, because it sounded more romantic than admitting I randomly had it already. Now that’s love.
20. The church is not a theological classroom. It is a conversion, confession, repentance, reconciliation, forgiveness and sanctification center, where flawed people place their faith in Christ, gather to know and love him better, and learn to love others as he designed.
21. And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.
22. Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor stands in the path of sinners, nor sits in the seat of the scornful; 2)But his delight is in the law of the Lord, and in His law he meditates day and night.
23. Never go on trips with anyone you do not love.
24. Elles étaient en touffes avec des racines d'or, épanouies, enfoncées dans les ténèbres et qui soulevaient des mottes luisantes de nuit.(à propos des étoiles)
25. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble. Matthew 6:34
26. I am afraid that the schools will prove the very gates of hell, unless they diligently labor in explaining the Holy Scriptures and engraving them in the heart of the youth.
27. Lady Wisdom will be your close friend; and Brother Knowledge will be your pleasant companion.
28. Your life is a movie. You are the main character. You say your scripts and act to your lines. Of course you do your lines in each scene. There is a hidden camera and a director who you can ask for help anytime up above.
29. First knowledge is the knowledge of God.
30. If your doctrine changed for the better yet your character changed for the worse, you changed for the worse.
31. All the ideas in the universe can be described by words. Therefore, if you simply take all the words and rearrange them randomly enough times, you’re bound to hit upon at least a few great ideas eventually. Sausage donkey swallows flying guillotine, my love assembly line.
32. Ben, if you get pee in my brand-new car, I am going to cut your balls off."Still peeing, Ben looks over at me smirking. "You´re gonna need a hell of a big knife, bro.
33. When someone uses Philosophy as an indispensable tool for tackling Theology and knows no other way for approaching that scripture-related Science, then you must have already figured out by now that he is a gentile who is standing right before you.
34. The memory of her love shimmers the way white light ripples gently on the midnight river, and I am currently thirsting to swim in the current that will flow downstream into her wading and waiting arms.
35. Some beautiful paths can't be discovered without getting lost.
36. She drinks pints of coffee and writes little observations and ideas for stories with her best fountain pen on the linen-white pages of expensive notebooks. Sometimes, when it's going badly, she wonders if what she believes to be a love of the written word is really just a fetish for stationery.
37. The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion.
38. Oh my love, I like to vanish in you like a ripple vanishes in an ocean—slowly, silently, and endlessly.
39. Here lies one whose name was writ on water.
40. Many people come to reinvention when life changes around them, but people come in all different stripes. I'm oriented to change.
41. Love may make you feel blue, love may make you feel green, and sometimes love may even make you feel turquoise or teal. Depression and envy get all the pretty shades of description, and I love that, but in a pink/purple kind of way.
42. A weak but steady throb lay beneath Kev's searching fingertips. Win's heartbeat...the pulse that sustained his universe.
43. The child was slender as fleeting hope.
44. Why?' He asked.'Why what?' What could I say? Noah, despite you being an asshole, or maybe because of it, I'd like to rip off your clothes and have your babies. Don't tell.
45. The house smelled musty and damp, and a little sweet, as if it were haunted by the ghosts of long-dead cookies.
46. Greatness is achieved through kindness, compassion, and love.
47. Maybe it's just hiding somewhere. Or gone on a trip to come home. But falling in love is always a pretty crazy thing. It might appear out of the blue and just grab you. Who knows — maybe even tomorrow.