45 Successful Quotes That Will Move You
Published on 2020-10-29 04:09:00 Category：Best Quotes
1. There's no secret about success. Did you ever know a successful man who didn't tell you about it?
2. Leaving what feels secure behind and following the beckoning of our hearts doesn't always end as we expect or hope. We may even fail. But here's the payoff: it can also be amazing and wonderful and immensely satisfying.
3. The most successful men in the end are those whose success is the result of steady accretion.
4. Successful people make money. It's not that people who make money become successful, but that successful people attract money. They bring success to what they do.
5. In the United States there's a Puritan ethic and a mythology of success. He who is successful is good. In Latin countries, in Catholic countries, a successful person is a sinner.
6. Choose your thoughts and beliefs wisely.Be your own best friend, and not your enemy.
7. It’s been said that the most successful people are often early risers. So that’s why I started getting up in the afternoon, which is well before any “successful” person even thinks of going to bed.
8. My second book, Follow Me Down had some success, got good critical notices, went into a second printing and things like that, but Shiloh was by far the most successful of those first five novels.
9. When you're around enormously successful people you realise their success isn't an accident - it's about work.
10. Belief in oneself is one of the most important bricks in building any successful venture.
11. 30% of the time I am successful 70% of the time. That’s 100% in my book—a book that happens to have a page count that’s 21% Reduced Fat.
12. Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in installments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.
13. Well, if it can be thought, it can be done, a problem can be overcome,
14. Formal education and current position can define your worthiness. What makes you extraordinary is defined by your attitude towards others.
15. Opportunity doesn't make appointments, you have to be ready when it arrives.
16. To be successful you have to be lucky, or a little mad, or very talented, or find yourself in a rapid growth field.
17. Everybody loves success, but they hate successful people.
18. You don't have to be a genius or a visionary or even a college graduate to be successful. You just need a framework and a dream.
19. Success needs vision to see, passion to transcend, patience to withstand and the character to overcome failures.
20. Some say I'm an overnight success. Well, that was a very long night that lasted about 10 years. But while I do, of course, now feel the pressure having had books that have been very successful, I just know I have to concentrate on writing for myself. I can't worry about genres or markets or what might be commercial or not. That never works.
21. The successful man will profit from his mistakes and try again in a different way.
22. Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
23. Find a purpose to serve, not a lifestyle to live.
24. A successful life is one that is lived through understanding and pursuing one's own path, not chasing after the dreams of others.
25. One does not have to be a philosopher to be a successful artist, but he does have to be an artist to be a successful philosopher. His nature is to view the world in an unpredictable albeit useful light.
26. I was, if you like, a successful schoolboy in that I had a degree of talent in all the required things that make you a success at school.
27. Every flower blooms at a different pace.
28. I've thought a lot about success, because it's very strange to me that I've been successful.
29. If you want to be successful, you must respect one rule. NEVER TO LIE TO YOURSELF.
30. If you have a successful run, everything comes to you. Nothing succeeds like success.
31. All I tell artists is, 'Do what you love. Never let anybody talk you into changing what your musical idea is just to try to get a hit, because you're chasing your tail that way. It's not going to happen, and if you're successful, you have to do it the rest of your life. Stay true to it and do it for the sake of the art.'
32. Be believing, be happy, don't get discouraged. Things will work out.
33. THE GOOD LIFE requires that we take pleasure in new things; A GOOD LIFE requires that we take pleasure in moments.To enjoy THE GOOD LIFE we have to get ahead; to enjoy A GOOD LIFE we have to make the trip worthwhile.THE GOOD LIFE is supported by feeding our pocketbooks; A GOOD LIFE is supported by feeding our souls.
34. Whatever your passion is, keep doing it. Don't waste time chasing after success or comparing yourself to others. Every flower blooms at a different pace. Excel at doing what your passion is and only focus on perfecting it. Eventually people will see what you are great at doing, and if you are truly great, success will come chasing after you.
35. Persistence, perseverance, and continuous improvement are the ingredients for forming a successful person.
36. FOCUS = Follow On Course Until Successful.
37. The successful man doesn't use others, other people use the successful man, for above all the success is of service.
38. God is a God of purpose. He doesn't wake-up and start dabbling into things; He doesn't practice trial and error. His ways are sure, they may be low but they are always sure.
39. To be successful, you have to have your heart in your business and your business in your heart.
40. Success follows doing what you want to do. There is no other way to be successful.
41. Nobody really cares if you’re miserable, so you might as well be happy, and make the most of where you are
42. To be successful, one has to be one of three bees - the queen bee, the hardest working bee, or the bee that does not fit in.
43. A person has to remember that the road to success is always under construction. You have to get that through your head. That it is not easy becoming successful.
44. Some false representations contravene the law; some do not. ... The sensibilities of no two men are the same. Some would refuse to sell property without carefully explaining all about its merits and defects, and putting themselves in the purchasers' place and inquiring if he himself would buy under the circumstances. But such men never would be prosperous merchants.
45. Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.