45 Selected Best Ears Quotes for You need
Published on 2020-07-06 00:04:00 Category：Best Quotes
1. My eyes were glued on lifeand they were full of tears.
2. No thought is a stupid thought, those who are thoughtless are thought of as stupid.
3. Beautiful rainbows are formed in ugly storms.
4. Men must live and create. Live to the point of tears.
5. The last 33 years of my life have been a blur, like a hummingbird’s beating wings. Time flies, but not backwards, like a hummingbird can.
6. Science doesn’t listen. Science has mice growing out of its ears. Wait, I mean human ears growing out of its mice.
7. The heart sees what the eyes do not, and the heart hears what the ears cannot. Sight and sound are vibrations, and so is love.
8. They all believed in him because of the authenticity of his musical talent and his faith in it.
9. Tears had poured from her eyes without any change in her facial expression. It’s pure pain and pure surrender when your soul cries without any fight from your body and that’s how I knew she was deeply affected.
10. The tears of the world are a constant quantity. For each one who begins to weep somewhere else another stops. The same is true of the laugh.
11. It is in the darkest hour, when we are faced with our deepest most wrenching fears, that we are given the greatest strength. The choice is whether we succumb to the fear or rise with courage to face our truth and shine our brilliance as our sword of valor.
12. Wherever art appears, life disappears.
13. Don't nourish your fears more than you nourish your hopes.
14. Would you mind a mind blindfold, a block on your imagination? You couldn’t create a fantasy world to live in, but you could create a life for yourself without irrational fears of the future.
15. Everywhere we shine death and life burn into something new…
16. We can live forever even with an impactful shorter-life.
17. Mother earth cried so much that she has pool of tears more than the land of happiness.
18. Love is like a door knob that I’ve mistaken for a shower handle, and I’m trying to turn up the heat on our relationship, but the handle won’t turn and I’ve got shampoo in my eyes and my wetsuit is dry and I started crying just as the zookeeper asked me to leave.
19. Cry. Forgive. Learn. Move on. Let your tears water the seeds of your future happiness.
20. Tears shed for another person are not a sign of weakness. They are a sign of a pure heart.
21. I saw the years of my life spaced along a road in the form of telephone poles threaded together by wires. I counted one, two, three... nineteen telephone poles, and then the wires dangled into space, and try as I would, I couldn't see a single pole beyond the nineteenth.
22. Men have two greatest fears: the first fear is the fear of being needed, and the second fear is the fear of not being needed.
23. I have two ears, so why can’t I listen to two things at once? A politician only has one mouth, yet doublespeaks all the time.
24. If I can see pain in your eyes then share with me your tears. If I can see joy in your eyes then share with me your smile.
25. It can take years to mold a dream. It takes only a fraction of a second for it to be shattered.
26. Great earrings would be little speakers, so she can hear better. Or maybe she just wasn’t listening all those times I told her I loved her.
27. Sex is like an atom bomb. A potent weapon which fascinates and frightens. We're afraid to let it loose, yet we all have our finger on the button.”--Zeena Schreck, Cuir Underground: Sado-Magic for Satan Interview, 1998
28. For years I was deathly afraid of my own weaknesses, but when I closed my eyes and let myself be vulnerable to them it allowed miracles to take place. Miracles that were only alive when I accessed my BLIND faith.
29. Life is like a ten speed bicycle. Most of us have gears we never use.
30. To know a species, look at its fears. To know yourself, look at your fears. Fear in itself is not important, but fear stands there and points you in the direction of things that are important. Don't be afraid of your fears, they're not there to scare you; they're there to let you know that something is worth it.
31. A lot of pieces I have written have to do with courage. As a result, people think that I am naturally brave. But what people don't know, is that I grew up with phobias and many fears. I was scared of everything. So, I write of courage not because I have not known fear, but I write of courage because I have walked with fear but I have made the choice not to fear it.
32. You are as young as your self-confidence, as old as your fears; as young as your hope, as old as your despair.
33. The number of ways to live in one lifetime is limitless. So why limit yourself?
34. Don't be afraid of your fears. They're not there to scare you. They're there to let you know that something is worth it.
35. New Year - a new chapter, new verse, or just the same old story ? Ultimately we write it. The choice is ours.
36. I have seen what a laugh can do. It can transform almost unbearable tears into something bearable, even hopeful.
37. A girl’s got to use what she’s given and I’m not going to make a guy drool the way a Britney video does. So I take it to extremes. I don’t say I dress sexily on stage - what I do is so extreme. It’s meant to make guys think: ‘I don’t know if this is sexy or just weird.
38. When a stargirl cries, she sheds not tears but light.
39. I almost wish we were butterflies and liv'd but three summer days - three such days with you I could fill with more delight than fifty common years could ever contain.
40. You have such faith,” he tells me. “Let it be bigger than your fears.
41. Beauty of whatever kind, in its supreme development, invariably excites the sensitive soul to tears.
42. The more death, the more birth. People are entering, others are exiting. The cry of a baby, the mourning of others. When others cry, the other are laughing and making merry. The world is mingled with sadness, joy, happiness, anger, wealth, poverty, etc.
43. Anna's eyes soften, and the stubborn tears begin to recede. The way she stands, the way she breathes, I know she wants to come closer. New knowledge fills up the air between us and neither of us wants to breathe it in.
44. A chance meeting in a Kansas City coffee shop may take me months of planning and twice a day visits for over a year. But I already have my stunned, surprised, and shocked speech rehearsed for the moment I act like I had no idea she would be there.
45. Noise soup. I just made it. Taste it with your ears.
Prev : 5+ Fills Quotes to Help You