45 Perseverance Quotes for You need
Published on 2020-06-12 08:03:00 Category：Best Quotes
1. There are times to stay put, and what you want will come to you, and there are times to go out into the world and find such a thing for yourself.
2. Some lean back. But those who lean forward are poised to cross the finish-line, first!
3. A bend in the road is not the end of the road…Unless you fail to make the turn.
4. Sure I am this day we are masters of our fate, that the task which has been set before us is not above our strength; that its pangs and toils are not beyond our endurance. As long as we have faith in our own cause and an unconquerable will to win, victory will not be denied us.
5. Persistence. Perfection. Patience. Power. Prioritize your passion. It keeps you sane.
6. I know now, after fifty years, that the finding/losing, forgetting/remembering, leaving/returning, never stops. The whole of life is about another chance, and while we are alive, till the very end, there is always another chance.
7. Perseverance is the act of true role models and heroes.
8. Once you learn to quit, it becomes a habit.
9. Dripping water hollows out stone, not through force but through persistence.
10. A bridge of silver wings stretches from the dead ashes of an unforgiving nightmareto the jeweled vision of a life started anew.
11. Christians walk as strangers in the world: They are untamed. They are free. To persevere with love, yet untamed by man, is often what leaves that open space for divine revelation when God so wills.
12. Never, never, never give in!
13. So since I'm still here livin',I guess I will live on.I could've died for love--But for livin' I was born.
14. What you perceive as a failure today may actually be a crucial step towards the success you seek. Never give up.
15. For the wise have always known that no one can make much of his life until self-searching has become a regular habit, until he is able to admit and accept what he finds, and until he patiently and persistently tries to correct what is wrong. – Bill W.
16. You know what I did after I wrote my first novel? I shut up and wrote twenty-three more."("The Castle")
17. I wish to weepbut sorrow isstupid.I wish to believebut belief is agraveyard.
18. What'll you do if you can't find a way to cure him?"Seth asked.Dale paused. "I'll never know that day has come, because I'll never stop trying.
19. It will get easier each time, I think. I hope. I just have to keep trying.
20. When you have a great and difficult task, something perhaps almost impossible, if you only work a little at a time, every day a little, suddenly the work will finish itself.
21. Souls reconstructed with faith transform agony into peace.
22. The death of a dream can in fact serve as the vehicle that endows it with new form, with reinvigorated substance, a fresh flow of ideas, and splendidly revitalized color. In short, the power of a certain kind of dream is such that death need not indicate finality at all but rather signify a metaphysical and metaphorical leap forward.
23. The only guarantee for failure is to stop trying
24. It is easier for one to take risks and to chase his dreams with a mindset that he has nothing to lose. In this lies the immense passion, the great advantage of avoiding a materialistic, pleasure-filled way of life.
25. In order to share one's true brilliance one initially has to risk looking like a fool: genius is like a wheel that spins so fast, it at first glance appears to be sitting still.
26. Success is a little like wrestling a gorilla. You don't quit when you're tired. You quit when the gorilla is tired.
27. So comes snow after fire, and even dragons have their endings.
28. When I wanted to know something, I wanted it undistorted by somebody else's imperfect knowledge.
29. The key to achieving desired results and gaining freedom from unwanted feelings lies within you.
30. It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.
31. Well and good if all things change, O Lord God, provided I am rooted in You.
32. If everyone could be a successful and rich author, there would be no point in working so hard. Where is the fun in that?
33. Today’s caterpillars are tomorrow’s butterflies.
34. Discover a purpose that gives you passion. Develop a plan that makes you persistent. Design a preparation and motivates you to optimize your potentials. Do it because you love it!
35. First, I thought, almost despairing,This must crush my spirit now;Yet I bore it, and am bearing-Only do not ask me how.
36. Beautiful rainbows are formed in ugly storms.
37. In essence, if we want to direct our lives, we must take control of our consistent actions. It's not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently.
38. You can't be a rebel without the scars that come with it. Truth is, some days scars are just as ugly as they are beautiful.
39. When things go wrong, don't go with them.
40. Courage and perseverance have a magical talisman, before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish into air.
41. The doing of something productive regardless of the outcome is an act of faith. The doing of a small something when a large something is too much for us is perhaps especially an act of faith. Faith means going forward by whatever means we can.
42. I’m just going to keep plugging away until I find success—or an electrical socket that works. This is the secret to gaining worldly power.
43. Life keeps throwing me curve balls and I don't even own a bat. At least my dodging skills are improving.
44. The journey to success is easy if you know the road map and have persistence and perseverance.
45. Every strike brings me closer to the next home run.