45 Flow Quotes Prepare You for 2020
Published on 2020-06-26 12:08:00 Category：Best Quotes
1. I sip my coffee like I fall in love—alone in a field of flowers, writing poetry for the mailman, who delivers love letters, but never gets any.
2. Love flows like flowers, and grows like water. I’m so thirsty for romance I could drink a dozen roses.
3. Art is like a border of flowers along the course of civilization.
4. I loved how your cheeks had a natural rouge, like a delicate rose, and I was a rogue full of thorns. I was only a flower when I was with you.
5. Full many a gem of purest ray sereneThe dark unfathom'd caves of ocean bear:Full many a flower is born to blush unseen,And waste its sweetness on the desert air.
6. So, this is my life. And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.
7. I wish I could grow swords like I can roses. Wouldn’t war be so romantic then? Then the U.S. could really show the world how much it loves it.
8. To be as pure and perfect as a flower, you must think and dream like a flower.
9. Our love went from fly to flower to butterfly, and it was meant to beautifully flutter, not sit still on a shelf like a trophy to be collected.
10. One sure way to lose another woman's friendship is to try to improve her flower arrangements.
11. Education is the progressive unfolding of our own beauty with the light of knowledge like the blooming of a flower.
12. Flowers and fear are a lot alike. For one, flowers and fear have a distinct smell, and two, I’m currently trying to grow both in my garden.
13. I have a tongue like a rose petal, and when I say I love you, it has the fragrance of truth. My words are my garden, and I’m planting our future.
14. It's nice to have things to look forward to.
15. Is there anything more pathetic than a flower that doesn’t get enough sunlight and dies, because it couldn’t get out of bed until four in the afternoon?
16. Love is a flower that should never cease to grow. Nurture it, and it will outlive you. Neglect it, and it will wilt away and die.
17. She bats her eyelashes like I’m throwing baseballs at them. I must be as romantic as Pete Rose’s last name.
18. It is only goodness which gives extras, and so I say again that we have much to hope from the flowers.
19. Lord, make me nowAs happy as the field.With flowers enriched...
20. I morphed from a fly to a flower to a butterfly, which is like a combination flower and fly. I thought I was in love, but I was merely asleep.
21. Before the flowers of friendship faded friendship faded.
22. Blue thou art, intensely blue; Flower, whence came thy dazzling hue?
23. We accept the love we think we deserve.
24. With the wind of love, let your heart dance like a flower.
25. A flower blossoms for its own joy.
26. My brain is divided into two butterflies, and both are in love with your rose-shaped heart. If you've got the garden, I've got my whole life.
27. My heart only grows more powerful the more my flowing love goes unabsorbed, unobserved, and unappreciated.
28. London, thou art the flower of cities all!
29. Hope is the only bee that makes honey without flowers.
30. The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.
31. To transform mankind into a joyful garden, let us bloom like a spring flower.
32. It's so curious: one can resist tears and 'behave' very well in the hardest hours of grief. But then someone makes you a friendly sign behind a window, or one notices that a flower that was in bud only yesterday has suddenly blossomed, or a letter slips from a drawer... and everything collapses.
33. I realize all guys have thorns. But I am a rose, and she chose a cactus over me. I wish her luck with her dry, desert-like existence with him.
34. Perfumes are the feelings of flowers.
35. A well-read woman is a dangerous creature.
36. Some think love can be measured by the amount of butterflies in their tummy. Others think love can be measured in bunches of flowers, or by using the words 'for ever.' But love can only truly be measured by actions. It can be a small thing, such as peeling an orange for a person you love because you know they don't like doing it.
37. Whenever you should doubt your self-worth, remember the lotus flower. Even though it plunges to life from beneath the mud, it does not allow the dirt that surrounds it to affect its growth or beauty.
38. a flower knows, when its butterfly will return, and if the moon walks out, the sky will understand;but now it hurts, to watch you leave so soon,when I don't know, if you will ever come back.
39. Intelligence and education that hasn't been tempered by human affection isn't worth a damn.
40. Creativity is a flower of love and a light that is eager to enlighten others.
41. A flawed rose is better than a flawless dandy lion.
42. Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food and medicine to the mind.
43. During moments of strife and 'dis-ease', check your flow and redirect your focus to that which is naturally good.
44. Faith does not need to push the river because faith is able to trust that there is a river. The river is flowing. We are in it.
45. Flower petals in the breeze look like a butterfly flapping its wings. My love for you takes flight like a white orchid blushing pink.
Prev : 16+ Quotes About Victim