45 Best Form Quotes
Published on 2020-05-30 20:07:00 Category：Best Quotes
1. Just identify the very first physical action you need to take, and do it.
2. Please Mia,"he implores. "Don't make me write a song.
3. There are Tantrics who deliberately seek to do more active forms of renunciation, so transgression of social norms and breaking of taboo, and breaking of social taboos especially, is a form of renunciation.
4. It is true to say that the secret of a winning formula is the ability to accept that there is a vast area of unexploited potential beyond what you currently perceive to be your maximum.
5. Am I a prisoner of my thoughts?Am I a prisoner of my societal conformity?Who am I?How conscious am I?Am I conscious or obnoxious?
6. Choose love and joy as much as you can in each moment and watch your life transform.
7. Transcendence and transformation of consciousness will create a new reality for humanity—not our economic success.
8. Education is beautification of the inner world and the outer world.
9. I would suggest that science is, at least in my part, informed worship.
10. The best way to transform ourselves is by transforming our consciousness and awareness.
11. You mark and celebrate errors, transforming failures into successes.
12. Information is what you put in empty heads to keep them empty.
13. The words “I love you” swim and swarm as they swirl and form fluidly, and if you are thirsty then how I feel about you is an extra large—with free refills.
14. Only you can take inner freedom away from yourself, or give it to yourself. Nobody else can.
15. Expecting something for nothing is the most popular form of hope.
16. Art doesn't transform. It just plain forms.
17. The Reformer is always right about what's wrong. However, he's often wrong about what is right.
18. If you are able to focus unswervingly on your goals, then all that you desire will become yours.
19. Dance is the most fundamental of all art forms.
20. How aware are we of our own inner life, our spirituality-something so intangible yet so priceless? How much effort do we make to perceive that which is not obvious, which can neither be seen nor heard? I believe the exploration and enrichment of the human spirit is what determines our very humanity. Such enrichment provides an inner compass that can lead civilizations to greatness.
21. The problems are solved, not by giving new information, but by arranging what we have known since long.
22. I think you can do anything with comics that you could do in just about any art form.
23. When you are imprisoned by the rules of conformity, it tames your imaginative capacity and steals your free thinking abilities.
24. I'm not dumb. I just have a command of thoroughly useless information.
25. Certainly my personality, my sense of humor, my outlook on life was informed by the experiences of my parents and the stories they shared with me.
26. Those at too great a distance may, I am well are, mistake ignorance for perspective.
27. Shapeshifting requires the ability to transcend your attachments, in particular your ego attachments to identity and who you are. If you can get over your attachment to labeling yourself and your cherishing of your identity, you can be virtually anybody. You can slip in and out of different shells, even different animal forms or deity forms.
28. I love like a leaf in the wind. Please, hold your applause until the end of the performance (the last day of fall).
29. Cram them full of non-combustible data, chock them so damned full of 'facts' they feel stuffed, but absolutely 'brilliant' with information. Then they’ll feel they’re thinking, they’ll get a sense of motion without moving. And they’ll be happy, because facts of that sort don’t change. Don’t give them any slippery stuff like philosophy or sociology to tie things up with. That way lies melancholy.
30. Discover your level of consciousness. Now be silent and transcend and transform your consciousness.
31. [B]riefing is not reading. In fact it is the antithesis of reading. Briefing is terse, factual and to the point. Reading is untidy, discursive and perpetually inviting. Briefing closes down a subject, reading opens it up.
32. Wit is the lowest form of humor.
33. Coaching 101: First you build the team, and then you build the torture chamber for underperformers.
34. Your current apathy is simply your soul telling you that it is confused.
35. Like everything in life, it is not what happens to you but how you respond to it that counts.
36. If not you, who?
37. At first sign of crisis, the ignorant don’t panic because they don’t know what’s going on, and then later they panic precisely because they don’t know what’s going on.
38. Perhaps you are just close to what you have been waiting for all along and ideas start formulating in your mind and advising you to "give up". Tell them "not me".
39. DNA is like a computer program but far, far more advanced than any software ever created.
40. Before the NSA there was the Catholic Church. What is confessional if not a place to gather secrets? No wonder the church had all the power.
41. A sure way of retaining the grace of heaven is to disregard outward appearances, and diligently to cultivate such things as foster amendment of life and fervour of soul, rather than to cultivate those qualities that seem most popular.
42. The purpose of school should not be to prepare students for more school. We should be seeking to have fully engaged students now.
43. These are the people who will encourage you to go after your dreams and will inspire you to succeed. Stick to them like a barnacle to a rock.
44. Advertising is the greatest art form of the 20th century.
45. We the people have no excuse for starry-eyed sycophantic group-think in the Information Age. Knowledge is but a fingertip away.
Next : 41 Greed Quotes